“Great place for music and food”

Patisserie Du Soleil Bakery and Cafe
Ranked #305 of 3,756 Restaurants in Calgary
Cuisines: French
Reviewed 8 July 2017 via mobile

Went here on a Friday night where they had a musician playing and singing. The food was great and the free entertainment is a plus. I would definitely come back here again especially Friday nights. The bakery is also awesome and reasonably priced. Best bang for your buck in my opinion.

Reviewed 26 June 2017

My families been supporting this restaurant since it opened. Because we love it! Great menu, no fuss and you can take desert home along with a nice French stick for breakfast. The food is great! Since my last review, Patisserie has extended hours on certain night s and added live music on Friday nights. What a great place.

Reviewed 25 June 2017 via mobile

First time there this month and tried out for myself as our friends have recommended this restaurant for a while. I ordered Prime Rib Beef Dip with mushroom. It was very good as beef was very tender and the dip was quite tasty. Our friends ordered Beef Bourguignon which was excellent and the serving was very generous and good value. On this Friday there was entertainment by a couple of singers. The lady had a very good voice.

Reviewed 11 June 2017

Had lunch here last week and ordered the prime rib sandwich. The baguette was delicious and baked fresh on premises. That's a very nice touch. The beef however, was very dry and scarce. For the cost of the sandwich, there should have been twice the amount of meat there was. And the jus was so salty, it was inedible. My friend ordered the pizza and it was actually quite good for a little cafe, but not enough toppings. I always wonder why restaurants are so cheap on pizza toppings? Don't be afraid to splash a little more sauce on the pie.

The staff are very nice and the breads are delicious! It is a nice little place and though I was disappointed on the sandwich, I will try it again.

Reviewed 10 April 2017

This little French bakery cafe is one of our favourite Saturday spots to go for a late breakfast / early lunch. But it gets super crowded so you may have to wait! The eggs Benedict with salmon is so delicious! They also have lots of fresh baked bread and goods to take home afterwards! Their homemade pies melt in your mouth so you can't go wrong taking one of those home! Go for lunch and then go the short drive to fish creek park for a lovely afternoon walk!