1,710 results
All reviews omelette station close to the airport omelette bar order omelettes calgary airport great hotel best westerns free breakfast king suite hash browns front desk staff waffle maker excellent breakfast hot breakfast deerfoot trail shuttle service industrial area
Reviewed 7 July 2017

Situated very close to Calgary airport, this slightly dated hotel more or less ticked all the boxes to get over jet lag and launch Canadian holiday from. Complimentary breakfast also included which was very good with freshly made to order Omelettes.

Date of stay: June 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Kim R, General Manager at Best Western Premier Freeport Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 14 July 2017

Thank you for taking the time to post a review and comments. Sorry to hear that you found our hotel slightly dated. We are continually trying to upgrade and refresh our location and I hope the next time you visit you will notice the renovations we have implemented.

Reviewed 5 July 2017

I have been staying at this hotel for the past 4 years. The rooms are spacious, well maintained with all the amenities. The restaurant has an excellent menu and the staff is friendly and very professional. I also like the location minutes from the airport and the main highway #2.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you for being a loyal guest!!! I will be sure to let our team in the Freeport's @ Liberty Lounge know about your comments specific to their area! We appreciate your business and look forward to your next visit. PS - Kim especially enjoys your visits!

Reviewed 5 July 2017

Very good hotel 15mins away from Calgary and 5mins from the airport....convenient for us for the last 2 nights of our trip. Special mention goes to the very nice receptionist called Basil who went out of his way to help us have a comfortable stay.
Rooms are quite big, clean and comfortable. Pool has a big slide which kids loved. Breakfast was big, with a live kitchen for making omelettes and waffles.

• Trip type: Travelled with family

I'm very pleased to hear how much your family enjoyed their visit at the Best Western Premier Freeport Inn and Suites. I will be sure to thank Basil for his efforts in making your visit memorable!

Reviewed 4 July 2017

We stayed at this hotel on our way home from our vacation in Banff. The hotel was very quiet with big windows that let in lots of nice sunshine which we really liked. The buffet breakfast was very nice with waffles, fresh fruit and omelet made to your liking. The staff went out of their way to help in any way they could. I had left my charging cable for my cell phone at another hotel and the staff let me used a charging cable that another guest had left behind and never claimed at this hotel. This was greatly appreciated. the kids thought the pool and water slide was also impressive. Great place to stay, I highly recommend it.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you for including us in your Canadian Rockies adventure! We appreciate your lovely comments about your families stay with us and thank you for the recommendation!

Reviewed 4 July 2017

I stayed at this hotel numerous times as I was greeted and treated like a "friend" visiting by a number of the staff. I often recommended as the food was good, breakfast was always good and thought it to be clean. My last and final time has left an impact on my travel. I awoke through the night and pulled back the sheets as I was warm and then I saw the "filth" I didn't even know I had crawled in. Human feces was on the sheets! I jumped out and tore back the sheets on both beds. I changed and went immediately to the desk and whispered at what I discovered and I was completely shaken. I then was told I should have checked the night prior and it was also insinuated that I had made this mess. It has since gone through their management and I took it to their CEO. I continue to be accused that I made this horrific mess and was offered a $100 gift card to spend at their hotel. Just another insult added to the already open wound. I will never get into a bed again without checking it first. There is nothing that would ever have me stay at this hotel again in any lifetime. I Cannot comprehend why they would accuse a business lady on her own to create this yet they admitted 2 men had stayed for a week and had left the room in quite a dirty mess. I am not saying it was these 2 men, but I brought this forward and continue to speak out as it is unacceptable at any level to accuse the individual who brought it forward and was clearly shaken by the experience. SHAME on all of you at this hotel who have contributed to an obvious lack of cleaning and quality control! SHAME on you as well for continuing to contribute to an already traumatic experience! I want nothing from you but I do want other travellers to be aware.

Date of stay: June 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
7  Thank Caliph202
Kim R, General Manager at Best Western Premier Freeport Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 8 July 2017

As you can imagine I have taken this allegation very seriously! I investigated the incident with as much detail and diligence as possible - including examining video footage of the housekeeper taking 45 minutes to clean the room after the previous guest departed, then the supervisor inspecting the room, I double checked the lock entry history for the room and it confirmed what I saw on the security footage, I interviewed staff and the previous guests, and presented my findings to this guest. I provided my report to this guest and she is welcome to contact me directly to discuss the matter further.