“Fantastic food”

Ranked #25 of 3,761 Restaurants in Calgary
Price range: US$13 - US$48
Cuisines: Canadian
Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining, Groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Northwest Calgary
Reviewed 23 August 2016

A bit out of the way, street parking, but this is overcome by the ambiance and food in the restaurant, great atmosphere sitting at the bar grill watching the food being prepared, the real treat is the food itself. quite noisy in the main seating area, bar is perfect.

Reviewed 23 August 2016 via mobile

I went to dinner with you girlfriend after being told how amazing the restaurant was. The food was okay but cold, and when I told the server she seemed rebuffed by my complaint. She took it back to the kitchen where they did not give me fresh but somewhat reheated my dinner. Which was still lukewarm. The server was bordering on rude and made me feel like I was not welcome at all and definitely wanted to turn her table over for the next customers.
I left disappointed with my overall experience and have not been back since

Date of visit: February 2016
Reviewed 23 August 2016 via mobile

We received very courteous service as we sat in the booth. We made a joke as we thought the seat in the booth was low and we told the waitress that we needed a booster seat. The waitress came and said she did not have booster seats but she could get us some folded blankets to sit us closer to the table . We thought it was thoughtful Of her but declined politely. I should mentioned the very feel good home meals we received, were exceptionally tasty and the serving size were large. The decoration of the restaurant is very tasteful and inviting for conversation among friends.

Date of visit: August 2016
Reviewed 22 August 2016

Honestly the best food in Calgary and a beautiful restaurant. Very attentive staff and ver innovative food with great specials daily.

Reviewed 22 August 2016

Had mussels and flat bread to start. 25% of the mussels didn't open which the server didn't do anything about. Maybe comp a dessert would be helpful. Anyways had the ribeye steak and wife had Caesar salad and scallop meal. Cooked to perfection. If you're going as a couple, I do recommend sitting at the bar in front of the grill. Cook is awesome guy to talk to and see your food being grilled!