1,156 results
All reviews calgary airport next morning an early flight rental car air canada between flights convenient location wake up call late arrival front desk staff an overnight stay indoor pool bed was comfortable stayed one night convenience arrivals lounge
Reviewed 9 July 2018 via mobile

This is such a convenient location and comfortable hotel. Great rooms, friendly and helpful staff, and you can’t beat the 5 min walk to your flight. I stayed here 2 nights and it was awesome for a morning flight. There were computers with printers in the lobby and that was helpful.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
natasha r, Manager at Delta Hotels by Marriott Calgary Airport In-Terminal, responded to this reviewResponded 16 July 2018

Thank you for the great review and comments of the Delta Hotels by Marriott Calgary Airport In-Terminal. We are pleased our in-terminal location made your travel day stress-free. We try and make travel as convenient as possible, and are pleased to hear that you were able to use the Business Center to print your travel documents. We hope to welcome you again soon.

Reviewed 9 July 2018 via mobile

I stayed here twice in the last month for quick overnights either before or after a flight. It is incredibly convenient.

The rooms are old and dark. On my first stay the room was clean, on the second stay every surface in the room (table, tv, phone, etc.) was covered in dust.

If you are looking forward to a proper hot meal served in your room after a long day of travel, think again. It took me 40 minutes to reach someone to order room service (which is provided by the front desk) only to have it delivered in take out containers! The food wasn’t terrible (airport cafeteria quality) but it wasn’t served on a plate.

People arrive to the hotel at all hours of the night and I slept quite poorly with all of the commotion in the hall. There is no sound proofing in the doors.

On my first stay I enjoyed the breakfast buffet, for which I was given a discount if I purchased a coupon at the front desk during check in. On my second stay, i inquired about the coupon, and while the clerk was preparing to sell me one, his colleague whispered something in his ear and he then explained to me that I had to purchase a $15 room upgrade plus the $16 breakfast coupon for a $24 breakfast! The reason I was given was that it was Stampede Week! So I ate breakfast at the airport. I understand that prices go up as demand increases or during peak times. What I didn’t appreciate was the lack of professionalism of the second staff member whispering in front of me while glancing at me. It was quite unprofessional.

The hotel is really convenient but don’t expect great service. And bring earplugs.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled solo
Michael B, Front Office Manager at Delta Hotels by Marriott Calgary Airport In-Terminal, responded to this reviewResponded 10 July 2018

Dear PT_Duck06,

Thank you for taking the time to share your detailed feedback regarding your stay. It's clear that there is opportunity for improvement on our end.

As this survey is left through Trip Advisor, I'm unable to identify your specific room number and information, but I will share your review with both the Housekeeping and Front Desk teams. Our goal is to provide a clean, comfortable, and enjoyable experience at a fair price, but it's obvious there were failings in this regard.

I welcome you to reach out to me directly if you want to share any additional comments or your room number so we can review your feedback with individual team members you spoke to. You can reach me via email at michael.bogardus@marriott.com or through the hotel's main telephone line (403-291-2600).

Thank you again for your feedback and on behalf of the entire hotel, please accept our sincere apologies. We will review and action on your comments to prevent similar issues in the future.

Michael Bogardus
Assistant Front Office Manager

Reviewed 7 July 2018

Much better than trying to allow travel time from a downtown hotel. This was a breeze to go to the international departures baggage check. They had a stack of airport luggage carts in the lobby near the elevator. Did have some issues with WiFi, since you have to be a Marriott Rewards member to get it free.
Room comfortable and quiet. My room faced away from the tarmac. Had a view of a roof and cement wall. I couldn't help but suspect that the a/c was motion activated. Every time I came into the room, the fan started. During the night, I would wake up hot. Throw off the comforter and the a/c would immediately come on. Could have just been a coincidence.
The room also had a safe, clock, iron and board, little refrigerator, hair dryer, plush bedding with long pillows to accommodate a king bed. No separation for recycling. Pod coffeemaker on a very precarious shelf in the entryway. Had a walk-in shower with a shower wand. No bottled water provided.
Ate in their restaurant, Yakima, since Tim Horton's seemed to be the only other convenient choice. Had a Dungeness Crab soup in which they fried crab in the soft shell. It was like eating crab meat wrapped in cellophane. Also had a pan-seared halibut which was very good. I'd recommend that.
To my knowledge, there is no free breakfast.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo

We are pleased that the location of the Delta Hotels by Marriott Calgary Airport In-Terminal exceeded your expectations.

Reviewed 4 July 2018

This is directly next to the Calgary airport - just walk across the street. The beds are comfortable, and the staff is very friendly. The breakfast is excellent. We were allowed a late check out of 12:30 since our flight didn't leave until 3:00.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
PamW03, Manager at Delta Hotels by Marriott Calgary Airport In-Terminal, responded to this reviewResponded 9 July 2018

Dear Nannacallie,

It was a pleasure to learn that you enjoyed your stay at the Delta Hotels Calgary Airport In-Terminal and found our staff friendly. Thank you for your feedback and we look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Pam

Reviewed 2 July 2018 via mobile

We stayed here for one night before our trip to Mexico. The hotel is older but kept up well. Check in was quick and friendly staff. The room was very small and cramped. Comfortable beds. We asked for a crib for our baby and got one, it was very clean. We used the pool and hot tub, they are very deep, but good and clean. Nice gym area too. We are at the restaurant and it was very good. Quick stay but it was good.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
PamW03, Manager at Delta Hotels by Marriott Calgary Airport In-Terminal, responded to this reviewResponded 5 July 2018

Dear Ngolamco,

Thank you for sharing your feedback on your recent stay at the Delta Hotels Calgary Airport In-Terminal. I am delighted that you enjoyed your stay and found the staff friendly. We look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Pam