Hyatt Regency Calgary
US$177
  • Restaurant
US$181
  • Restaurant
Service Plus Inns & Suites Calgary(Calgary)(Great Value!)
US$118
Hotel Arts(Calgary)(Great Value!)
US$358
US$340
1,701 results
All reviewssandstone loungestephen avenuegreat hotelheart of downtownglenbow museumconvention centerc traincorner roomself parkingsteam roomstampede groundsroom keybusiness hotelcentral locationhotel staffbusiness tripunderground parking
Reviewed 23 April 2012

this Hotel was very nice. The rooms were clean and the staff was very courteous. the restaurants and Bars were top notch calibur.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank mike k
ManagementHRC, General Manager at Hyatt Regency Calgary, responded to this reviewResponded 1 May 2012

Dear mike k,

Thank you for taking the time to leave feedback about your stay with us. I was delighted to hear that you had such a positive experience with our staff, and that you felt our restaurant and bar were such high quality. I will be sure to share these comments with our associates. Please come back and see us again soon!

Reviewed 12 April 2012

Just went to Calgary on a business trip and stayed at the Hyatt. I was surprised by the very high hotel rates at all the Calgary hotels. Although rates are high, the hotel offers nice accommodations, has a great restaurant attached (Catch), Stillwater spa (book ahead of time), and is steps away from many great restaurants ans shopping.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank WeSawIt
Reviewed 10 April 2012

Just got back from a weekend stay there. Loved every minute of it. We got an e-upgrade option when booking online with Hyatt. We upgraded to a club level room. Great choice on our part. It gives you access to the club lounge. They have daily deluxe continental breakfast. Evening finger foods and desserts. Complimentary soda and non-alcoholic drinks. There is also an honor bar. The service was amazing. Everybody was great to deal with. Check-in was a breeze. I was ready to go to my room within 2 or 3 minutes. Our room was clean and modern looking with a nice city view. The bed was comfortable. The location is excellent. Right outside the front door around the corner to the right is the C Train. Also only a 2 or 3 minute walk to the Calgary Tower. Lots of good restaurants within close proximity. Parking is a little pricy considering they charge the public the same rate as paying guests. All in all I would highly recommend this hotel for your next stay. Especially if you can get a deal on it.

Room Tip: Upgrade to Club level if you can. You get a higher floor room if available and access to the club lounge. I know I will when I return.
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled as a couple
3  Thank swazer
ManagementHRC, General Manager at Hyatt Regency Calgary, responded to this reviewResponded 12 April 2012

Dear swazer,

Thank you for the great feedback regarding your recent stay with us. I was particularly happy to hear that you had great success with our eStandby upgrade option and that you enjoyed the Regency Club lounge so much. I will be sure to share these outstanding comments with all our associates. I hope to see you back again soon!

Reviewed 9 April 2012

I have stayed at this hotel twice. Once on business and most recently on the Easter Weekend. Upon check-in we received vouchers for complimentary cocktails and a special parking rate. The room was spacious with a super comfortable bed. This is a either a new or newly renovated hotel. We had a great bite to eat and glass of wine in the lounge. The hotel is in a great location , within walking distance to many good restaurants and lounges. This hotel gets full marks from me.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank aurorof5

Dear auroraof5,

Thank you for taking the time to leave such great feedback about your recent stay with us. I was delighted to hear that you have had great experiences with us on two separate occasions. I have shared your comments with our associates as they really enjoy hearing great stories like this one.

Our hotel opened 11 years ago, but we have done several phases of renovations over the past few years to upgrade the property. Please come back and see us again at the end of summer to see our new lobby!

Reviewed 31 March 2012

Excellent rooms, and great service, make this hotel stand out from the competition.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled on business

Dear Gr8Canadian,

Thank you for leaving feedback regarding your recent stay with us. It is fantastic to hear that you felt our guestrooms and service were excellent. I will be sure to share your comments with all our associates. Thanks again and please come back soon!