1,112 results
All reviews irish pub bow river valet parking the club lounge prince's island park living room suite hotel valet service small kitchenette mini bar per day location is great front desk staff two queen beds downtown location very nice hotel hot tub
Reviewed 13 September 2016 via mobile

Now here is a hotel that knows how to treat a client. The customer care culture at this hotels is superior to most of the hotels I have stayed in, in Calgary. I had a group there and they loved it. Rooms are large, roomy and comfortable - I felt at home in my room. Food in their restaurant was excellent.

Front desk staff helped me with some extra 'paper work' by helping me photocopy some things I really needed for the group, free. There is one complaint I have and that is their 'supposed business Centre' where they had a pod of computers and A PRINTER is OK but not really business-like.

For casual browsing or printing off a flight itinerary it was fine but by no means is it worthy of being called a business Centre. It is in their beautiful lobby, next to Fionn MacCool's (great bar/restaurant) which is bright, sunny, friendly but totally inappropriate for 'business' people wanting to review something for business without the chance of multiple over-lookers seeing what's on the screen - if you can see the screen. Bright and sunny lobbies and computer monitors DO NOT go Hand In Hand! Could hardly see the screen during the day even with monitor brightness at full.

Printing, 5 pages free/guest - then fee for service, for a business centre, this is inappropriate. To stop kids or un-monitored guests from printing 'books' for free, sure! But I was there on business, and needed a quiet space for a few minutes, with services I could not get using Wi-Fi in my room. Pods of computers are great for regular users, for business guests, not good enough. On the whole, that is my only negative thought on the hotel. It is located near a nice but not overly large Eau Claire Mall, close to an island park in the middle of the Bow River and some nice bars and restaurants are literally right out the front door. Great location! Great Hotel!

Date of stay: August 2016
Trip type: Travelled on business
James W, General Manager at Sheraton Suites Calgary Eau Claire, responded to this reviewResponded 15 September 2016

Dear agritravlr,

Thank you for your stay with us and for taking the time to share your feedback on TripAdvisor. First of all, I appreciate your great subject line “Share-a-ton at the Sheraton Eau Claire” and such a lovely compliment about our level of service.

I am delighted to learn that both you and your group were happy with the experience with us. I apologize for the inconvenience you have experienced at the Link. I believe that is what you were referring to (the computer stations in front of Fionn MacCool’s Irish Pub in the lobby area), and I completely understand that the printer at the Link may not be efficient enough for some business needs. We review all the comments from our guests to enhance their experience in the future.
Please know that our Front Office and Banquet Team (when you have meetings with us) would be more than happy to assist you with any print services. We would be happy to assist you when you need a quiet place or a room to use the computer for a short period of time. Our team is always delighted to assist and try to accommodate our guests' needs to the best of our ability.

We certainly look forward to welcoming you back as well as your group in the future.

Reviewed 12 September 2016

Very nice and spacious rooms. Most have been updated and renovated. Friendly staff and clean. The pool and slide are always a great break from a busy day in the city. So many great restaurants nearby.

Date of stay: August 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear PeteJaffray,

Thank you for your stay with us and for taking the time to share your feedback on TripAdvisor. We appreciate your lovely compliment. I am glad that your enjoyed your stay with us and that you were happy with our recently renovated suites, our pool facilities and our friendly staff.

Reviewed 12 September 2016

Arived in Calgary to torrential downpour . We were greeted warmly by the valet even though we were frazzled from the drive in. Quick and proffessional fron desk staff. Service with a smile. Valet parking a little expensive but probably worth it due to downtown location

• Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear horsefly2010,

Thank you for your stay with us and for taking the time to share your feedback on TripAdvisor. I am glad to know that you had a wonderful experience with us and that you were happy with our welcoming and friendly service at the Front Desk and Valet Services.

Reviewed 11 September 2016 via mobile

We were very delighted with the overall experience at the hotel especially with the great location right downtown and with the clean and very comfortable suites. The Irish pub on site was a great place to grab a drink with friends.

Trip type: Travelled with friends

Dear Drew S,

Thank you for your recent stay with us and for taking the time to share your feedback on TripAdvisor.

I am glad to know that your experience with us was wonderful and that you enjoyed our superb location, clean and comfortable suites as well as our Fionn MacCool’s Irish Pub.

Reviewed 11 September 2016

SPG member getting all that was required for a great stay. well located and services was great, from room clean and well managed for room service to quality of beds, etc. Staff is well trained for high end and demanding clients, always proactive to try to help and make your experience better than expected. Please prepare to wait for your car 10-15 minutes when you use valet service.

• Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear Mario V,

Thank you for your stay with us and for taking the time to share your feedback on TripAdvisor. I am glad that you were pleased with all of our offerings from the cleanliness of the suites, our great location and the level of the service provided from our staff and the quality of the food. We strive to offer memorable moments by exceeding guests’ expectations.