1,263 results
All reviews outdoor pool and hot tub prime rib heritage park breakfast buffet chinook mall macleod trail south calgary great place to stay would stay here again rooms are clean convenient location easy access upon check nice room business trip bed was very comfortable wedding
Reviewed 9 July 2018

For attending a concert across the street, this hotel had the perfect location. The beds and pillows were comfortable. However, there was little or no soundproofing in the room. At 2:30 and 4:30 AM I was awakened by loud conversation from the next room, where I could hear every word. This was replaced in the morning by their TV blaring just as loudly. In retrospect, I should have called the front desk, but I just tried to get back to sleep. I would not return.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank Terri R
KeithGrainger, General Manager at Carriage House Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 11 July 2018

Terri, Very disappointed to learn that your stay was less then satisfactory due to consideration from others. Please accept my apologies as our security team should have intercepted this before it interrupted your stay. I have shared your review with our team so that we can improve going forward. We hope that we can have the opportunity to welcome you back in the future and provide an experience consistent with our service standards and that of our other guests. Thank you for your review and staying with us on your recent stay.

Reviewed 6 July 2018

We enjoyed our stay at the Carriage House. The staff was friendly and facilities were clean. Breakfast buffet was fine for us. The location was perfect for us with plenty of restaurants near by. Easy access to highways.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you for your business and taking the time to provide feedback for your stay. We very much appreciate you taking the time to provide a review and that you found the food, cleanliness and location excellent. It would be our pleasure to welcome you back to the hotel in the near future.

Reviewed 5 July 2018

Hotel accommodated all four of our lacrosse teams! Hospitality, continental breakfast and staff were wonderful. Pub attached had awesome food and allowed minors til 8 pm. Rooms were clean and tidy and beds were GREAT!

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

We very much appreciate you staying with us and taking the time to provide feedback for your stay. In addition, we are delighted that your stay was excellent and we were able to exceed your expectations. Thank you again for your business and we hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 4 July 2018

This is a good hotel, we been last year and this is the second time. All staffs really nice, great service, room very clean great food, convenience location. Gym room, & pool 24 hours. I will recommend my friends and my family to book that hotel. I will come be soon.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Daniel, Thank you very much for your continued loyalty and patronage. The hotel guest services team is very pleased that they are able to continue to exceed your expectations and that you truly enjoyed their hospitality and the hotel services. It would be our pleasure to welcome you back to the hotel in the near future.

Reviewed 4 July 2018

A memorable hotel stay. The breakfast offered was of excellent quality. Attentive wait staff. Check in staff very helpful and very friendly. My better half loved the king size bed and the pillows.I would recommend some additional security as pan handlers approached me in the parking lot as well as at the front of the building.. This irritated other guests also as per my observation. Can be worrisome for guests with small children. All in all a wonderful stay and I have already recommended the Carriage House to my friends and associates. A heart felt thank you!

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Delighted that you truly enjoyed your stay and food, service and facilities were all excellent. We value your business, appreciate your comments and thank you very much for your recommendations and patronage. It would be our pleasure to welcome you back to the hotel in the near future.