All reviews atrium building canadian tire front desk macleod trail club room breakfast buffet meeting room heritage park mini fridge cleaning staff chinook mall business trip hot tub clean hotel upon check king room c train
Reviewed 12 March 2018 via mobile

We stay at this hotel every year on our way to banff. We love the poolside rooms, the pools, and the breakfast. The staff is always so friendly and accomodating and this year was no exception. The front desk agent, "Emmy" allowed us to have a late check in, promptly moved us rooms after we had a small complaint, and personally brought us our breakfast vouchers after we realized we didn't get enough for the remainder of our stay. We were thoroughly impressed and as always, loved our stay at the delta. We will be back next year! Thank you!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
GM-DCS, Manager at Delta Hotels by Marriott Calgary South, responded to this reviewResponded 13 March 2018

Thank you very much Tara D for your kind feedback regarding the Delta Hotels Calgary South. We very happy you enjoyed your visit and Emmy took good care of you. Thanks again and we will see you next year!

Reviewed 18 February 2018

We were on the 8th Floor in a King bed room. The front desk staff were very friendly both on arrival and departure. Our room was super clean and quiet. The bed was very comfortable and the shower was the best.
The great thing is that from the hotel it is a quick walk across Macleod Trail to a C-Train depot. C-Train is cheap and easy to travel on. $3.30 per person for a 90min ticket, so $6.60 total per person both ways. Cheap.
We were in Calgary for a Flames game and used the C-Train to travel to the Saddledome.
There is a pub located on the hotel lot and great staff. The menu seemed a bit on the pricey side to us but it was a good menu, we didn't eat.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank DinoGal2000
GM-DCS, Manager at Delta Hotels by Marriott Calgary South, responded to this reviewResponded 22 February 2018

Thank you very much DinoGal2000 for providing your feedback on Trip Advisor regarding your experience at the Delta Hotels Calgary South. We very much appreciate your business and comments and will share them with our associates. We are very happy you enjoyed your visit and went to see the Flames! Thanks again and we hope to serve you again in the future.

Reviewed 30 January 2018

We arrived and went to our room and found it was two queens, we thought we had booked a king. They quickly confirmed that we had booked two queens accidentally and they quickly moved us to a King room with in minutes. They made everything super smooth and easy.

Room Tip: Didn't get a chance to use it but the water slide looked amazing
  • Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
GM-DCS, Manager at Delta Hotels by Marriott Calgary South, responded to this reviewResponded 31 January 2018

Thank you very much for your feedback regarding your visit to the Delta Hotels Calgary South. We very much appreciate your business and we are happy you had a nice stay with us. Thanks again and we hope to host you again in the future.

Reviewed 27 January 2018

Stayed there in Feb and March of 2017. Very peaceful sleep, also room service was awesome. Front staff were super friendly. Be careful of the cabs if you take one who want to venture away from the main drag though to get downtown. Room was clean and peaceful.

Stayed: February 2017
GM-DCS, Manager at Delta Hotels by Marriott Calgary South, responded to this reviewResponded 29 January 2018

Thank you very much for your review of the Delta Hotels Calgary South. We very much appreciate your feedback which will be shared with our associates as it validates how hard they work to achieve our mission of delivering great guest experiences! Thanks again and please come back soon!

Reviewed 25 January 2018

I recently stayed at the Delta Calgary South Hotel for a business trip, and was really impressed by this hotel's level of customer service and cleanliness. First, I must mention that I place a lot of value in how clean my hotel room is, particularly the bathroom. My bathroom was spotless (and very modern)- it had a large walk-in shower (with hot water that lasted forever), and probably the best bathroom lighting in any hotel that I have stayed in. On a funny note, if you want to feel good about how you are looking, you will definitely want to use the mirror in the bathroom- it's such a great ego booster! I wish I had one of these mirrors in my own house lol. The towels in the bathroom were white and crisp, as well as the linens on the bed. The bed was very comfortable to sleep in (for those who are troubled sleepers like myself), and the room has blackout blinds.

I also have to mention how excellent the customer service was at this hotel. When I arrived, the front desk called me in my room to welcome me to Calgary, and the house keepers wrote me a note to see if there was anything that I might need. The servers in the breakfast cafe were very cheerful, and always offered me a 'to-go' coffee before I left for work.

I would definitely stay here again- it's a perfect for a business trip.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business