1,274 results
All reviewsport o callwater slidesgreat water parkcabana roomkiddie poolclose to the airportmain poolunderground parkinghot tubgreat hotelbreakfast buffetfront desk staffa great staycalgary airportfitness roomlate checkrooms are spacious
Reviewed 15 January 2016

Booked hotel through Best Western call centre. Not informed of major renovation to lobby. Dust and chemicals permeated the air on main and second floor. Stayed in two queen bed suite with pullout on second floor. Room and furnishings were dated and carpet was worn. Hallway noise was very clear and did not allow a good sound sleep. No complimentary breakfast. Location poor as limited amenities in vicinity.

• Stayed: December 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 15 January 2016

We have stayed her a number of times and each time I am happy that we did. The hotel is easy to find and close to the airport. The rooms have always been clean and the staff has been friendly. They are one of the only hotels close to the airport that has underground heated parking which is nice to leave your car at when you are travelling in the winter. They do have a swimming pool there although I have never actually been to it, it looks nice! I have been to their lounge which is a nice small lounge to be able to relax. They have a few VLT's in there which we enjoyed and you can also order pub food and drinks! I will definitely be staying here again!

• Stayed: March 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 8 January 2016

This is the third time that I've stayed at the Port o Call. Friendly service and clean rooms. I particularly like that the rooms are very very quiet. The underground parking is a excellent option as my car is clean and warm for the morning. The Sky Harbour restaruant provides a great dinner and the breakfast buffet is above average. I will return.

• Stayed: January 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 6 January 2016

Spent the night here more as a couples getaway than anything but it had the added benefit of being near my morning flight to work. Excellent location near the airport and relatively close to downtown. There were several nice dining options available here and also a Tim Horton's very close by, 3 minute walk perhaps. There is an awesome water park inside this hotel, really impressive for a hotel, definitely a fun time for the kids. We had a very large, clean, comfortable room on the 7th floor - the elevators were super fast. I would highly recommend this location and can pretty much guarantee that we will be back, likely in the very near future.

• Stayed: January 2016, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
CKYoung1, General Manager at Best Western Plus Port O'Call Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 25 January 2016

Hello Lloyd B,

Many thanks for being a great advocate for our hotel and it's features and benefits during your recent stay at our hotel . We will continue to work hard in providing value and positive experience to all of our valued guests.

With Kind Regards

Chung Young , General Manager

Reviewed 5 January 2016

Whenever we make a trip down to Calgary, this is the hotel we always stay at. Our daughter LOVES the water park. Brunch in the restaurant is always excellent and so are the staff. They cater to families that want a room that backs onto the pool for their own private entrance. The underground parkade is also a nice perk for the cold winter months.

• Stayed: December 2015, travelled with family