1,297 results
All reviews port o call water slides great water park cabana room close to the airport kiddie pool main pool underground parking hot tub great family hotel breakfast buffet front desk staff a great stay excellent hotel fitness room calgary airport late check
Reviewed 15 January 2016

Booked hotel through Best Western call centre. Not informed of major renovation to lobby. Dust and chemicals permeated the air on main and second floor. Stayed in two queen bed suite with pullout on second floor. Room and furnishings were dated and carpet was worn. Hallway noise was very clear and did not allow a good sound sleep. No complimentary breakfast. Location poor as limited amenities in vicinity.

• Stayed: December 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 15 January 2016

We have stayed her a number of times and each time I am happy that we did. The hotel is easy to find and close to the airport. The rooms have always been clean and the staff has been friendly. They are one of the only hotels close to the airport that has underground heated parking which is nice to leave your car at when you are travelling in the winter. They do have a swimming pool there although I have never actually been to it, it looks nice! I have been to their lounge which is a nice small lounge to be able to relax. They have a few VLT's in there which we enjoyed and you can also order pub food and drinks! I will definitely be staying here again!

• Stayed: March 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 8 January 2016

This is the third time that I've stayed at the Port o Call. Friendly service and clean rooms. I particularly like that the rooms are very very quiet. The underground parking is a excellent option as my car is clean and warm for the morning. The Sky Harbour restaruant provides a great dinner and the breakfast buffet is above average. I will return.

• Stayed: January 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 5 January 2016

Whenever we make a trip down to Calgary, this is the hotel we always stay at. Our daughter LOVES the water park. Brunch in the restaurant is always excellent and so are the staff. They cater to families that want a room that backs onto the pool for their own private entrance. The underground parkade is also a nice perk for the cold winter months.

• Stayed: December 2015, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Reviewed 2 January 2016

This is a very clean and comfortable hotel. I have stayed in this hotel before because it is close to the airport and I have always had a good night's sleep. I wasn't there long enough to check out any of the amenities.

• Stayed: December 2015, travelled solo