All reviews rics grill sauna and steam room calgary airport underground parking sunridge mall free bottled water front desk staff clean hotel comfortable beds shuttle service minute drive sized bed industrial area room was large long flight convenient location downtown
Reviewed 3 August 2018 via mobile

Stayed at this hotel for four nights late June. Two rooms booked, parents in one and my son and I in another.
The hotel was fine. Rooms were comfortable, clean and spacious. The restaurant was fairly good with friendly staff.
Reception was fine. Not the friendliest reception staff I've met but not unfriendly. I like to walk past the reception and be greeted in some way but that didn't happen her at all.
Free parking on site. Not much nearby and you really will need a car to get about, though I'm not sure what public bus services are like, so can't comment.
Overall an OK stay if you are going on a flight of just getting off one, but given its location I wouldn't suggest you would want to sightsee from here.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Scott R
Reviewed 19 July 2018

I'm not sure how this hotel maintains its status as a Four Points by Sheraton (where I have come to expect a specific standard). Filthy, stained carpets when you exit the elevator. Shame on the owners. The front desk staff were fine. Cleaning staff struggled to understand when I told them I didn't need my room cleaned but just needed some shampoo. It never arrived. The hallways and common areas are so dirty! There is very limited cable TV. I came in for 3 nights and since the night I arrived a pile of dirty dishes with a q-tip in the bowl has been sitting in the hallway. I heard someone ask at the front desk if they could come and open their door because it seemed the door's battery had died. The room was fine...worn furniture but comfortable beds. I haven't used the pool or gym. The restaurant was convenient but overpriced. Positives...room is fine, and that food is close by!

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank mmcla
Reviewed 12 July 2018

Close to the airport and other car rental companies. Staff is very friendly and there is ample parking. Clean, spacious rooms. The restaurant in the hotel serves good breakfast also. There is a Tim Hortons and a McDonald's right outside if fast food is preferred.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 9 July 2018 via mobile

We enjoyed our stay at the Four Points at the Calgary airport. After we booked we noticed a few negative reviews, so we were a little nervous. But our worries proved to be unnecessary. The hotel is a little older, but everything in our room was clean and well kept. Bathroom is roomy enough - looks newer with white subway tile throughout and a nice vanity. Bed was fine, but will have to be replaced before too long. It’s in a quiet area, with no busy highway noise, so we had an excellent sleep. The staff at the front desk were great, especially Carol, who went above and beyond, what we expect at a hotel. Nice restaurant in hotel! Will stay again!

Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 July 2018 via mobile

I stayed at 3 hotels during my Calgary visit. This was the best value- the price was very reasonable and room was comfortable and quiet. I stayed the night before at the Sheraton and it was a little nicer, but cost a lot more. I would say if you want comfort and on a budget, this is a good choice.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple