Thought I would try it because it was a good rate. Room was less than average - badly applied laminate to the entryway that would click every time you stepped on it (would drive the people on the floor below crazy I think); bathrooms with white tile, white grout, white textured wall paper - note to hotels, unless you want the staff to carry buckets of bleach with them every day and spend hours getting that bathroom pristine DO NOT DO THIS because every little mud coloured mark becomes questionable (WHAT is that? is this bathroom not clean?); plug in bathtub did not work at all; hall noise; impossible heating/ventilation system. Did like the little moveable table. Nice view of a self storage facility (sarcasm).
They wouldn't extend the rate when my time there had to be extended - they immediately defaulted to the highest rate and the desk told me they could charge me that rate or I could go book it online. What? No hotel staff at a desk should tell someone to 'go book it online'. I chose to go book it online...with another hotel.
Tip - stay if the rate is better than any other hotel, but don't go to this one if everything is equal.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our hotel, conveniently located to both downtown and the airport, offers plenty of meeting and banquet room space, perfect for your next event. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Four Points by Sheraton Calgary Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Points By Sheraton Calgary Airport
- Four Points By Sheraton Calgary Airport Hotel Calgary