1,598 results
All reviews keg restaurant heavenly bed essence restaurant spg member starbucks coffee self park prince's island park eau claire market top floor valet parking junior suite heart of downtown business trip bow river breakfast buffet an upgrade enjoyed my stay
Reviewed 24 August 2016

Its was a very nice Weston with good accomodations. We were there only for a night....conveniently closes to the downtown business area. We happened to come in on a Sunday afternoon and the last day of thestampede...so we walked over to the area just to see it. If it weren't for the stamplede I would assume that the downtown area and many of the restaurants are closed on a Sunday....probably more geared towards the business crowd.

Stayed: July 2016
Reviewed 23 August 2016

Lovely room; great value, perfect location in downtown Calgary close to river. Staff were friendly and helpful on local sites to visit. My only qualification is that this hotel is pet friendly which apparently includes all rooms. There was a somewhat disruptive dog next door in the middle of the night. My preference would be for the pets and their owners to be kept in a separate area of the hotel.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 23 August 2016

Large room with great view, excellent breakfast and helpful staff. Typical Westin excellent bedding and wonderful shower heads made the stay comfortable. Room cleanliness was great, and calls for any assistance are answered promptly. Highly recommended.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Arjun C, Executive Marketing Assistant at The Westin Calgary, responded to this reviewResponded 30 August 2016

Dear Ppmtravellet,

Thank you for taking the time to post your review and your comments on Trip Advisor.
We appreciate your recommendation!

Reviewed 22 August 2016

Although it's a chain, the Westin doesn't disappoint. The bed and linens are "heavenly", the usually amenities are spot on and the service from the front desk was excellent. An added bonus is theres a Starbucks in the lobby.

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled on business
Arjun C, Executive Marketing Assistant at The Westin Calgary, responded to this reviewResponded 16 November 2016

Dear Pam D,

Thank you for your comments!

I am happy you enjoyed our amenities and services!

Reviewed 22 August 2016

I really enjoyed my stay at the Westin. I found your staff to be extremely courteous. They were also very helpful in answering any questions I may have had. They anticipated my needs so that I did not even have to ask. The room was very clean and functional. I thought your location was also excellent since I did most of my business in the downtown area. I would not hesitate to book at the Westin again.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled on business

Dear mgeekie,

Thank you for taking the time to post your comments on Trip Advisor and choosing to stay with us.