The Fairmont Palliser(Calgary)
US$119
Hampton.com
US$108
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$122/night.

US$162
US$79
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$98/night.

US$193
US$94
Hotel Blackfoot(Calgary)(Great Value!)
US$132
US$120
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 23 July 2014

Thank you for a wonderful stay. We were in Calgary for a conference (during stampede) and could not have wished for a better place. The room was clean, secure, comfortable, and charming. We had the room with a self contained bathroom and a large private deck overlooking the street. The bathroom was small but functional (shower had plenty of hot water), the bed comfortable and owners friendly, sardonically funny, and increadibly helpful. The wifi worked without a problem.
The B&B is nicely sandwiched between the city center and a funky shopping/dining area. We walked most places, however the commuter train is a 5 min walk. I would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Darlene M
Reviewed 14 July 2014

I stayed here for 9 days as I had a training that I was attending. It is right next to downtown and walking distance to my training site. It has a great breakfast included and it is very quiet and comfortable. The owners are very friendly and helpful and always available if you need anything. I would definitely stay here again!!!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 5 June 2014

Stayed in 2013 for one night for a major conference and because I was late a conventional hotel room was not available in the conference hotel. I enjoyed staying at this bed and breakfast (actually it is like a normal house) with the employee being very kind and friendly. They do not answer phones or return e-mails but I made the reservation online and sure enough I arrived and followed the instructions to get inside. Everything was clean and lovely and the price was excellent, really good value. They even have a small "breakfast buffet" which is great for right in the morning, actually it says it starts at 7:00AM but I was there a little earlier and there was already a good selection of food out. I read claims online that rooms are not locked but my room had a proper lock... so that is outdated I think.. Overall this was my first stay at a "bed and breakfast" by accident and from now on I only try to find bed and breakfasts because I enjoyed this one so much. Highly recommended!

Room Tip: Book in advance as this is a small residential house with very limited rooms
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 8 February 2014

we stayed during the 2013 Calgary Comic Expo. It was an awesome place to stay, it is right downtown and you can get anywhere without a car. The guys were awesome and helpful in recommending where to eat. The largest room where we stayed was a good size, the bathroom was small but had enough space to do what you needed. I will stay here again whenever we are in Calgary.

Room Tip: The largest room has a balcony, so it great for more people.
  • Stayed: April 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 September 2013

I stayed for 4 nights and had room 3 which was a good size, very clean and had a great comfortable bed. This is B & B with character being an old house that has been renovated - and well.
Good size sitting room with pc and printer- wi fi also available and it is a good connection. Buffet breakfast is good- just help yourself!. It is only a short 10-15 walk to the riverside walkway and 10 min to the Calgary Transit stn. The CBD and downtown eateries ar also only a short walk away.
John, one of the owners is friendly and always on hand with any information you may need.

Stayed: September 2013, travelled solo