All reviewsgranola barsfairview suitemoraine lakeaway from the roadinstant oatmealfull kitchenroad noisekitchen areagas fireplacesmall kitchenlog cabinshort drivelaundry facilitiesseparate bedroomthree nightscanadian rockiescoffee maker
Reviewed 30 June 2016

There were 3 of us travelling and we were able to stay in one of their 2 bedroom suites at a reasonable price (for lake Louise). The ladies at the desk were very cordial and helpful making eating suggestions and answering any questions that we had. the room was very nice, clean and stocked with Oatmeal and cereal bars. Coffee was available in the room or in the lobby. There is a cute stuffed animal you put on the door for privacy. When we left 1 day to go into town, our room was quickly and superbly serviced. It is away from the crowded area of town which makes it peaceful yet only 3 minutes by car or 20 minutes if you want to take the tramline trail

Stayed: June 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 30 June 2016 via mobile

We only stayed here for 2 nights but our experience was very positive. The setting is great and the location and proximity to the sights in and around Lake Louise was excellent. We also did laundry here and the facilities were very good to use. I would definitely stay here again.

Stayed: July 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank darrenp255
Reviewed 23 June 2016

We stayed here from June 16, 2016 to June 21, 2016. The people are so friendly. We had a perfect view! The bungalow was immaculate!! The cleaning people were great!. I can't give enough stars for this place! We had bungalow #14. The bathtub is to "die" for!!! I would definitely recommend!! Would love to stay here again!!!

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 20 June 2016

Our family stayed in the preferred Fairview Suites for two nights when we visited Lake Louise and Moraine Lake in the early June. The hotel is well maintained, the suite is very clean and the staff is very friendly. Less than 5 minutes drive to Lake Louise and to the road to Moraine Lake. We will definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 19 June 2016

My Husband and I stayed at the lodge for 3 night in August and it was an amazing experience. We had booked the Peyto Cabin and I was a little disappointed since I couldn't get the one with outdoor space. Once we entered it didn't matter because the cabin was much spacious than I expected and the bathroom was huge! The place has that charming log cabin look which I love! It also had an amazing claw foot bathtub that was perfect to soak in after out long hikes. The kitchenette is good enough and sufficient pot and pans are included.

I had read some reviews about it being too close to the road and hence it being noisy but our cabin was to the back and there wasn't any noise. It gets pitch dark at night and it's perfect to view the night sky :)

Check-in and check out was easy and parking was right outside our cabin.

Room Tip: Peyto Cabin! Beautiful bathroom and towards the back of the property so it's quiet.
  • Stayed: August 2015, travelled as a couple