4,058 results
All reviews explorers lounge ski hill pool and hot tub ski trip free shuttle canadian rockies gazebo timberwolf tubs condo loft skiing kitchenette lake louise fireplace winter
Reviewed 15 July 2018

This was one of the hotels selected as part of a 4 night tour of the region. BUSY place. So many people there line to wait to ask a question or two.. Good for them! Room is nicely appointed beds comfortable Wi fi good bathroom spacious Had pool and other amenities we could not use due to short stay. Breakfast buffet very complete but you pay for it.. pricey ... staff nice . weather was nasty this night and the rain and having to run from the main lobby to the buildings with the room was a bit of a PIA.... as other hotels as part of this tour were all self contained meaning lobby was ground floor with elevator to rooms above you. No outside dodging bad weather..

Room tip: if you can get in main building best to avoid any rain etc.
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Tristan_DOO, Director of Operations at Lake Louise Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 21 July 2018

Dear czmkathy,

Thank you so much for your review, and for choosing to stay with us at the Lake Louise Inn.

I'm very glad that the rooms and amenities were to your liking, despite not being able to try them all. (You'll just have to come back again, I guess!). I apologise for the weather, and the difficulty that can cause at a resort property where the buildings are separated.

If there is anything else you would like to mention about your stay, for better or worse, please feel free to contact me at operations@lakelouiseinn.com.

Thank you, and I hope to hear from you soon!

Reviewed 15 July 2018 via mobile

Very convenient location, only 10 mins from Lake Louise. The room is just average. Charge extra for facility services such as pool, fitness center and wifi. No restaurant or shop nearby. I should have stayed in Banff.

Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear Felix,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. Though it is disappointing when one of our guest's stay is so lackluster, it gives us the rare opportunity to seek information that can help us improve.
On behalf of all of us at the Inn, I apologise. We really do strive to provide excellent value for everything you pay for at our location, though it sounds like our efforts have fallen short this time around.
Though I am rather confused as to what you mean by the extra charges for services like the pool and fitness centre, as these are included in the price of the room. As well, we have 3 outlets on-site for dining, as well as just a 5 minute walk to the Lake Louise town center for shopping. Perhaps we did not communicate these amenities to you upon check-in, and if that is the case, I apologise.
Please feel free to contact me at operations@lakelouiseinn.com. I hope we can make it up to you.

Reviewed 15 July 2018

Stayed at Lake Louise Inn for 3 nights toward the end of June.
Expensive- with tax the room was $400 AUD per night, for this price one would expect a room without holes in the carpet. The rooms needed a good clean and they had a terrible smell

Date of stay: June 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends

Dear jaszy,

We very much value any additional feedback you can provide. Feel free to reach out to me any time at operations@lakelouiseinn.com
I hope we can make it up to you!

Reviewed 14 July 2018

This is a nice hotel and our deluxe room with king bed was very comfortable. There are two dining options for dinner (I believe there are other options on some occasions);
a pizza-pasta restaurant and a pub/sports bar option. The very good buffet/a la Carte breakfast (in a third dining room) with an excellent selection of items. There are not really too many other dinner dining options nearby. This is a very large hotel but parking is more than adequate.
The big problem is this is a VERY busy area! The parking actually at Lake Louise and nearby Maligne Lake was full by 9am and we were turned away. The hotel advertises a free shuttle to the lake but this is picked up in the nearby shopping mall. This then took us to a second shuttle picked up in an overflow car park a few miles down the highway. There was an hour queue for this second shuttle. There was also a second shuttle to Maligne Lake from the overflow car park but this costs $15 each.
However, both locations are fantastic and should not be missed...if you can ignore the crowds. Would we stay there again...? If we ever go back to Lake Louise, then yes, definitely.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Tristan_DOO, Director of Operations at Lake Louise Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 14 July 2018

Dear TonyB,

Thank you so much for your lovely review! It is our greatest pleasure to hear that our services were adequate, and enjoyed so thoroughly. I do apologise for the crowds, and the challenge it presents with parking and logistics. Unfortunately for our individual guests, Lake Louise is an international destination, and most of these guests arrive during the summer months when the lake isn't frozen over. (Though it is just as breathtaking in the winter!) I apologise that we couldn't have done more to make it a little easier to get around. We are exploring options to help guests in this regard, and hopefully will have some news for the coming year.

I’d love to discuss any possible return to the property, and would love to let you know about some special offers we have just for you, and others we will have available. Feel free to reach out to me at operations@lakelouiseinn.com

Thank you for your patronage, and we hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 13 July 2018

Read the reviews and call the reservation desk and double check your accommodations and make sure your requests are complied with. Restaurants in the area lots of choices nice little market down the road within walking distance.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear jcrosb,

We always appreciate feedback from our guests. If there is anything else you would like to mention, for better or worse, please feel free to reach out to us and let us know. I would like to know exactly what requests you made that were not, (or were?), accommodated. We strive to do everything our guests request,and I would like to know if anything was missed so that I might follow up with the appropriate parties.

I can be contacted at operations@lakelouiseinn.com.

Thank you, and I hope to hear from you soon!