“Great coffee!!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #13 of 34 Restaurants in Lake Louise
Price range: US$4 - US$8
Cuisines: American, Cafe, Canadian
Good for: Child-friendly, Cheap Eats, Kids
Dining options: Lunch, Brunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Street Parking, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: COFFEE COFFEE COFFEE!!!!! We serve the BEST coffee in town!
“Great coffee!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 January 2012

It's a tiny little place. Felt warm and welcoming. Staff were friendly and coffee was great. Was recommended to us by a local resident we happened to ask.

• 5 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Amy L

Alberta
“Cute little Cafe. Good plcae for breakfast”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 January 2012

Stopped here for coffee and breakfast before a day of snowboarding. Good food and atmosphere. Very limited seating though. Seats less than 10 people so might have to get your food to go.

Visited January 2012
1 Thank Jenna_12Alberta
Laurel, Maryland
“Good Food, Reasonable Prices”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 November 2011

This "cafe" has a limited menu and limited seating (mostly stools at counters), but the food is good and the prices are reasonable. It is in the small Lake Louise shopping center.

Visited November 2011
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Rude!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 November 2011

I have never written a review of any of these websites, but I have now experienced bad service both times in this cafe and both times have resulted in me not eating here.

Most recently, I had went in after a camping trip to get breakfast. When I asked if they were still serving, the man asked me if it was after 10am (as they stop serving after this time). I asked him once more and got the same reply, he could not even be bothered to give a straight yes or no. Basically he treated me like I was 5 years old and completely belittled me. It is only a matter of time, before he gets smart with the wrong person. I will NEVER eat here. The only problem is, it is one of the few places in Lake Louise that sells food, otherwise that man would have put the place out of business long ago.

• Visited July 2011
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Emma T
Bracknell
“The place for breakfast in Lake Louise”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 November 2011

Stopped off at the Trailhead Cafe twice for early breakfasts prior to doing the two "tea-house" trails at Lake Louise.

The cafe is pretty small with a few seats along the walls to eat in. Orders are placed at the counter and breakfast was brought out to us on both occasions. Not sure if this is normal- but we were at the end of the counter.

Breakfast was of good quality bacon, two eggs, toast and proper hash browns- served hot and not too expensive considering where you are.

We looked at other options for a cooked breakfast but couldn't find anything which appeal- hence the second visit. You may have to wait for a seat to clear- but we found it was worth the wait. We certainly needed a cooked breakfast prior to the walks!

• Visited September 2011