“Great Pizza, but a little pricey!”

Timberwolf Pizza & Pasta Cafe
Ranked #17 of 37 Restaurants in Lake Louise
Dining options: Reservations
Description: We’re famous for our pizza but loved for so much more! Local favorites include our signature Timberwolf pizza, lobster ravioli, and the chicken parmesan. We offer take out as well!
Reviewed 23 December 2017 via mobile

We arrived just as they were opening so we were seated right away. Our server was over promptly and our drinks were out quickly. We ordered the “Wrangler” Pizza and it came out within about 15 minutes of ordering. The crust was perfect but the toppings were a little scarce. Overall flavor was really good though.

The price for 3 Drinks and 2 12” Pizzas was $80.00 Expense for the quantity but somewhat expected for a tourist area.

Date of visit: December 2017
Sari E, Food and Beverage Manager at Timberwolf Pizza & Pasta Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded 25 December 2017

Thank you for choosing to dine with us and taking the time to review us.

We are glad to hear that you enjoyed your dining experience and found the service along with the food quality to be up to standards.

We do appreciate all feedback as means to further develop ourselves and enhance the guest experience, therefore your comments have been duly noted.

Please feel free to join us again the next time you are in the area and we hope that you enjoyed your Lake Louise experience.

Reviewed 16 November 2017 via mobile

We appeared late afternoon and hungry after a day of sightseeing. We found a decent wine list, good service, and delicious butternut ravioli. I don’t understand the negative service reviews, but I know there are staffing shifts as summer employees go back home. Our experience was great!

Date of visit: September 2017
Sari E, Food and Beverage Manager at Timberwolf Pizza & Pasta Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded 18 November 2017

Thank you for choosing to dine with us and taking the time to review us.

We are pleased to hear that you enjoyed your dining experience and found the offerings to be up to standards.

Reviewed 7 November 2017

This cafe served good coffee and snacks at prices you'd expect. Nothing fancy but on a very cold day a hot sausage roll and coffee was most welcome

Date of visit: October 2017
Sari E, Food and Beverage Manager at Timberwolf Pizza & Pasta Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded 8 November 2017

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to review us.

We do appreciate all feedback however Timberwolf is not a cafe it is a pizza and pasta restaurant in fact.

We hope that you enjoyed your Lake Louise experience and please feel free to join us the next time you are in the area.

Reviewed 27 October 2017

Visit the Timerwolf Pizza & Pasta Cafe for the worst service in Canada! After waiting 20 minutes and watching several other tables getting served drinking I have to get up and find the server and ask for my wine. Then after another 20 minutes and watching serveral other tables of customers who arrived after us eating, I again had to get up and find our server and ask where our dinner was. I was told we had a really big order and it takes long.... what a salad, pizza and lasagne for three id a lot? And the two other tables were eating pizza and pasta. When I asked for the manager, I was told that our server was the manager! Really!

Date of visit: October 2017
Sari E, Food and Beverage Manager at Timberwolf Pizza & Pasta Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded 27 October 2017

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to review us.

We appreciate all feedback as means to always help us to improve our overall dining experience.

I would like to extend my apologies for this is not how we train our staff to serve our guests. I will be following up personally to make sure that such instances never occur again.

In the meantime please feel free to reach out to me on the following email so I can get more clarification in terms of details: fnbmanager@lakelouiseinn.com

Reviewed 6 October 2017

I had expensive lobster pasta, which was leathery and not warm. I should have complained, but was too weary with cutting off the leathery bits. When I asked the waitress to mention this to the chef, she was very surly. Did not wait around for more sub-standard food

Date of visit: September 2017
Sari E, Food and Beverage Manager at Timberwolf Pizza & Pasta Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded 7 October 2017

Thank you for choosing to dine with us and taking the time to review us.

We do appreciate all feedback as means to further develop ourselves and enhance our dining experience.

We are sorry to hear that you didn't find the lobster ravioli to be up to standards and our Executive Chef has been made aware of your feedback.

We will follow up with all staff members to ensure that they are offering top notch service that represents the restaurant.