“If you want to see the worst service in Canada”

Timberwolf Pizza & Pasta Cafe
Ranked #17 of 37 Restaurants in Lake Louise
Dining options: Reservations
Description: We’re famous for our pizza but loved for so much more! Local favorites include our signature Timberwolf pizza, lobster ravioli, and the chicken parmesan. We offer take out as well!
Reviewed 27 October 2017

Visit the Timerwolf Pizza & Pasta Cafe for the worst service in Canada! After waiting 20 minutes and watching several other tables getting served drinking I have to get up and find the server and ask for my wine. Then after another 20 minutes and watching serveral other tables of customers who arrived after us eating, I again had to get up and find our server and ask where our dinner was. I was told we had a really big order and it takes long.... what a salad, pizza and lasagne for three id a lot? And the two other tables were eating pizza and pasta. When I asked for the manager, I was told that our server was the manager! Really!

Sari E, Food and Beverage Manager at Timberwolf Pizza & Pasta Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded 27 October 2017

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to review us.

We appreciate all feedback as means to always help us to improve our overall dining experience.

I would like to extend my apologies for this is not how we train our staff to serve our guests. I will be following up personally to make sure that such instances never occur again.

In the meantime please feel free to reach out to me on the following email so I can get more clarification in terms of details: fnbmanager@lakelouiseinn.com

Reviewed 6 October 2017

I had expensive lobster pasta, which was leathery and not warm. I should have complained, but was too weary with cutting off the leathery bits. When I asked the waitress to mention this to the chef, she was very surly. Did not wait around for more sub-standard food

Sari E, Food and Beverage Manager at Timberwolf Pizza & Pasta Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded 7 October 2017

Thank you for choosing to dine with us and taking the time to review us.

We do appreciate all feedback as means to further develop ourselves and enhance our dining experience.

We are sorry to hear that you didn't find the lobster ravioli to be up to standards and our Executive Chef has been made aware of your feedback.

We will follow up with all staff members to ensure that they are offering top notch service that represents the restaurant.

Reviewed 1 October 2017

The staff and food were both good but room for improvement. Service was a little slow but rushed at the same time - suggesting they were understaffed or not all that good at multi serving.

The pizzas were great but a tiny bit greasy if I was being fussy. We took our leftovers in a box and had them on the road the next day!

Management response:Responded 3 October 2017

Thank you for choosing to dine with us and taking the time to review us.

We appreciate all feedback as means to improve our dining experience. We are sorry to here that the service was slow and you felt that they were rushed. As well as that you found the pizzas to be a bit greasy. Your feedback has been passed on to the managers in Timberwolf as well as our Executive Chef for review.

We hope that you enjoyed your Lake Louise experience.

Reviewed 29 September 2017

After a slightly disappointing arrival at the hotel, our meal in the Timberwolf was just what we needed. Comfortable surroundings with superb views, and a special mention for our server Mike, who did an excellent job.
The food was prompt and very tasty, and I even got a free dessert as it was my birthday.

Management response:Responded 1 October 2017

Thank you for choosing to dine with us and taking the time to review us.

We are extremely pleased to hear that you enjoyed your dining experience with us and were able to turn around your initial experience.

We are happy to hear that Mike did an excellent job as well as took care of the dessert to celebrate your birthday. We will make sure that he is made aware of your lovely comments.

Please feel free to join us again the next time you are in the area and we hope that you had a wonderful birthday with us at Lake Louise.

Reviewed 20 September 2017

Staff are prompt and friendly. Had a Caesar Salad that bad seen better days. Lettuce was wilted and brown. Less than grocery store quality squash ravioli was served with an overly acid tomato sauce. Pizza is no better with a crust that would sink a ship. Not worth the price.

Management response:Responded 21 September 2017

Thank you for choosing to dine with us and taking the time to review us.

We do appreciate all feedback as means to further enhance our dining experience to all of our guests.

We are sorry to hear that you found the quality of the food served not up to standards however I have forwarded your feedback to our Executive Chef so he can look into your concerns.

We hope that you enjoyed your Lake Louise experience.