“Superb Meal.”
Review of The Maple Leaf

The Maple Leaf
Reserve with OpenTable
The Maple Leaf is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #20 of 156 Restaurants in Banff
Price range: US$31 - US$50
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Groups, Romantic, Business meetings, Local cuisine
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Caribou Street
Reviewed 17 February 2018 via mobile

We are here the previous year and we're really underwhelmed that we nearly didn't return, but upon checking TripAdvisor we suspected we had a one off bad experience. Well, so glad we went back. Food was fabulous, we had the oysters which were super fresh and the salmon which was cooked to perfection and so tasty. The waiter was really interesting to talk to, very attentive and helpful with menu recommendations. We even went so far as to say it was our best dining experience in Banff on this visit. Would recommend sitting upstairs as felt more 'cosy'. Fresh fish was sublime!

Write a ReviewReviews (2,016)

Reviewed 16 February 2018 via mobile

One of the best dinners we had in Banff. Good food, good service, very nice, comfortable atmosphere. Upscale dining in a relaxed, comfortable space. Food ranges from seafood towers with crab legs, prawns, mussels, etc to thick steaks and bison burgers. Go there and be happy!

Reviewed 14 February 2018

I was there for dinner, I order french onion soup which was disaster !!!! it was filled only by dried onions, I could barely eat it, as a main course I ordered cod, it was not a fresh one, Before going to Banff, I had heard so many wow things about this place, but it was very normal restaurant.
It is not worth the money

Reviewed 14 February 2018 via mobile

Dropped in on our least night in Banff.Did was delicious.Service was amazing.Our server was the best.Drinks were really good.Not a long wait even though it was very busy there.

Reviewed 11 February 2018

After being in Banff for a week with our ski group, my husband and I decided to splurge on our last night in town. Boy, did we hit the jackpot. I had the farm-raised Bison tenderloin that was cooked to perfection, while my husband had the Alberta tenderloin. Both dishes were presented beautifully accompanied by potatoes and vegetables. Don't forget dessert...can you say chocolate souffle? Well, you need to at the end of your meal...you won't regret it! Perfection!