“Great little restaurant and delicious Greek food!”

Barpa Bill's Souvlaki
Ranked #51 of 152 Restaurants in Banff
Cuisines: Greek
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch
Reviewed 6 January 2018 via mobile

Loved this little restaurant for a quick bite to eat. The Greek food was excellent and there were plenty of choices for our family of 5 to choose from. Thankfully it was not too crowded while we were there so we could sit in the small restaurant to eat. Great location right in downtown Banff area!!

Reviewed 4 January 2018

The lamb is tender and plentiful in the wraps. Love, love love the homemade fries. The Greek salad is great too. very reasonable forBanff. Bill is great, lovely to chat with if he’s not too busy. We go every chance we can when visiting Banff.

Reviewed 3 January 2018

Poutine and gravy was sooo salty that I couldn't finish it. The Lamb Donair was not a donair, but more like a Gyros. Meat and Tzatziki was very salty. Meat sliced so thin you could see through it, and very little on the donair. It was bulked up with lettuce. Poor value for the price of $10. A few minutes before noon Bills helper came in to work. Immediately put on his apron and started helping Bill, but didn't even wash his hands. If I were operating a restaurant my staff would be required to wash their hands upon arrival and starting work. Who knows what they were touching and handling before they arrived at work. Not impressed. Many great positive reviews, but I believe things are being overlooked at Barpa Bills. I'll never eat there again.

Reviewed 5 December 2017 via mobile

It is good, fast and good prices. The salmon burger is awesome! The man of the front (probably Bill) is not vereeery friendly but by sure it worth it!

Reviewed 4 December 2017 via mobile

My husband and I tried this little place on a recommendation from a local. Honestly some of the best food I’ve had! So good that we went there for lunch 2 days in a row! The bifteki is amazing as well as the calamari!