“Beautiful”

Red Earth Spa
Ranked #4 of 15 Spas & Wellness in Banff
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Red Earth Spa is a full service spa with six treatment rooms including one dedicated to hydrotherapy. The Spa also features a manicure and facial room. The spa has a number of areas for clients to relax before, in-between or after a treatment. Come join us at Banff's only full service Spa on Banff Avenue.
London, United Kingdom
36 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 65 helpful votes
“Beautiful”
Reviewed 28 January 2012

The spa is only 2-3 yrs old, it as very calming area, with gentle music playing, treatments average to the UK prices. the whirl pool and pool are lovely and very modern .

Visited January 2012
1 Thank SharonCambs

Calgary, Canada
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“Great Sports Massage”
Reviewed 6 January 2012

I love spas but usually go for a sports/ deep tissue massage. The spa is located in the basement of the Caribou Lodge and the street parking is free (unlike the Willow Stream at the Banff Springs). When I arrived the recptionist immediately started the paper work and then brought me into the change room facility. The changing room facility was standard for what you get at a higher end spa (locker with slippers and a bath robe). The waiting room is lacking in peace and quiet but there are a few snacks and tea and water to drink. The massage room was standard and not to noisy so I was able to relax (mind you it was early in the morning). The massage itself was excellent, the pressure was sufficient. Overall this spa is very good and I would definately go back.

Visited December 2011
1 Thank crysania_mt
Slave Lake, Canada
“Amazing Massage”
Reviewed 18 October 2011

I had an amazing hot rock massage. However, I was in the 'wind' room which is located right next to the reception area, and it was very noisy.

Visited October 2011
hotelgmBanff, General Manager at Red Earth Spa, responded to this review, 28 November 2011
Thanks for the review - our therapists will be glad to hear you enjoyed your massage. We have heard from other guests that the wind room does not eliminate noise and have begun to develop plans for a doorway to separate the treatment area from the reception desk. Thanks for your feedback and we hope to see you back again.
Billings, Montana
29 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 60 helpful votes
“Excellent massage”
Reviewed 14 September 2011

I took m'lady here on our honeymoon. This was the first professional massage I've had, and it was intense. The facility was clean and relaxing. We had the Red Earth Signature Couples Massage, which I highly recommend.

Visited August 2011
Halifax, Canada
“front desk staff - not acceptable”
Reviewed 23 August 2011

the hotel was fine, the room was lovely. The spa service is what I will review - The asthetician was very experienced, and extremely personable. However it was an extreme disappointment that the entire experience was ruined by the spa front desk staff member. I have never experienced such a rude, arrogant individual allowed to be the face of a hotel service. Also, the prices are appalling.

hotelgmBanff, General Manager at Red Earth Spa, responded to this review, 24 August 2011
I would use these terms to describe a typical Red Earth Spa experience: welcoming, relaxed, professional, soothing, therapeutic, exquisite....you get the idea. Something obviously went very wrong for you and we would love to have the opportunity to find out more about your experience; we welcome you to talk to us. Future guests can rest assured that our therapists, receptionists and managers are always available to you if things don't go perfectly.