“Just Okay”

The Bear Street Tavern
Reserve with OpenTable
The Bear Street Tavern is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #10 of 158 Restaurants in Banff
Price range: US$8 - US$17
Cuisines: Pizza, Pub
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We went here because people told us it was phenomenal. I wasn't that impressed. It was just an average place in Banff. We did not have the pizza which I heard was supposed to be really good.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,536)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Family holiday from the UK via Vancouver, Jasper and Edmonton. Dinner visit when we were in the mood for some good pizza and we were not disappointed. Bustling and busy which created good atmosphere but saw the serving staff slightly stretched. Also saw us feeling slightly squashed in. Staff were friendly and helpful when they did get to us, bringing us a choice of pizza that we all enjoyed. Crumble dessert was then disappointing. Off street car parking nearby was full but we quickly got a space.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Loved the pepperoni with fresh arugula pizza! Service was great and the drinks were cold! Check this place out when you are in town. Right off the main strip!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

My partner and I had a great meal at the Tavern. I'd recommend the pork belly Mac & cheese which was hugs but delicious. Pizza was great too. We hadn't booked, but arrived and had a wait about 30 minutes

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We were recommended this place by our landlady in Banff. Despite having to wait we decided to give it a go and we're really pleased we did. Service was great, and the food too. I'm not vegetarian but went for that option. Every mouthful was glorious. I'd definitely head straight back there if I'm ever lucky enough to get to Banff again.