“Good Breakfast”

Cougar Pete's Restaurant & Lookout
Ranked #114 of 158 Restaurants in Banff
Cuisines: American
Description: REstaurant of the HI-Banff Alpine Center.
Description: REstaurant of the HI-Banff Alpine Center.
Reviewed 28 September 2018

Had a good breakfast that was given to me by the hostel and was able to choose anything from the menu, no restrictions. It included coffee with free refills, juice and a choice of food from the entire menu. I had the French Toast and it was enjoyable. I recommend a visit there.

Reviewed 6 August 2018

Food here is average for the price you pay. Service isn't the fastest and the hours that it is open are limited. It would be nice to be able to get a coffee before 7 am.

Reviewed 2 July 2018 via mobile

I stayed at the hostel for two night. I did not want to go downtown to eat. I ordered a Mushroom burger. It was super. You really don’t know whether to eat it with a fork and knife or with your hands. It was a bit messy with my hands. The prices here are inexpensive.

Reviewed 4 September 2017

This was our 1st night at Tunnel Mountain Resort so we took the nearest option. It wasn't easy to find but we got there - walking distance for us. A basic menu and not expensive. It was OK.

Reviewed 15 July 2017

Here you need to order at the cash and you take your own coffee. But in exchange, you pay a very low price. Good breakfast and decent coffee.