“Great take away”

Kashmir Balti House
Ranked #22 of 27 Restaurants in New Mills
Cuisines: Indian
Reviewed 1 May 2018

Lovely staff didn't mind the wait for the food they keep you occupied with great conversation and then when you get the food home it's delicious would definitely recommend

Reviewed 3 March 2018 via mobile

Love the new gourmet menu with different burgers . This is a clean and yummy take away with lots to choose from . All the meat is halal and they also make pizzas where you can create your own ! I have been here a few times and will continue to !

Reviewed 17 February 2018 via mobile

We order from Kashmir literally every week for years now. The food is ok, but certainly would be much better if they started getting the orders right. They did it that many times and ruined my take away so I finally brought myself to write this. They all very friendly and the food is almost always on time or before time, however I would much more prefer if they took their beautiful time to deliver to me the food that I actually ordered.

Reviewed 11 October 2017 via mobile

I love the menu the shakes and burgers are great. Use this takeaway a lot and have never had a bad meal. Chicken Naans are excellent as is the supreme pizza!

Reviewed 28 August 2016

The large mixed doner kebab well what can I say I got two meals out of it very filling and tasty and good value