See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 27 March 2018

Very good location (near station and Bioshop). Very good staff, kitchen and very clean rooms. WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge. Free private parking is possible on site (reservation is not needed).

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 5 March 2018 via mobile

After a second visit, I still like the place. It has no grandeur as it is a very basic hotel. Even stayed in a single bed bedroom in which one tends to feel college student again. The room was very small but it had all I needed after a day’s of meetings: a desk to catch up on my emails, a good shower and a nice bed with crisp and fresh sheets. Dinner is decent despite the fact the main course is in buffet format. And breakfast was enough choice to please several. In a nutshell: it’s okay.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 2 September 2016

Stayed there for 2 nights.
The hotel is located in a nice location, the room was spacious and clean.
Breakfast had many options, all of them tasty. The most remarkable person was a lady at breakfast who was the most professional and fast working waitress I have ever seen in my life!

Would stay there again and could recommend it to others.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 15 September 2015

I used to stay at this hotel during several business trips. Each time I was happy with the conditions offered. This time it was a little bit disappointing due to the fact that I expected air conditioning and I discovered that there was none. The outside temperatures of 32-33 *C made the room temperature much to hot.
Breakfast is a good one. You have plenty of choices .
Staff was friendly.

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 July 2015

Came here as part of a coach tour of Prague, Budapest & Vienna. We're meant to stay in hotel in Vienna Woods, but were transferred here about 10 days before start of holiday. It is about 30-40mins drive down the motorway (no noise).

Needn't have worried though. Arrived here later than anticipated, but staff were not fazed by us having to rush to shower, change and have (lovely) dinner and out again for Vienna concert in just over an hour. Cases brought to rooms as well.

Breakfast is the usual continental menu, but plenty of choice (including a cheese board). Room was large and comfy, big shower room. Staff very friendly and Klaus himself welcomed us to his hotel at dinner and offered us all a free schnapps.

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled with family