“Fabulous vacation!!!”

GreenLeadersPlatinum level
Buffalo, MN
“Fabulous vacation!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 April 2012

Our group of 8 stayed at the Vallarta Palace from March 28th thru April 4th. This was the 3rd stay for my family of four, and the 1st trip for a family of three and a another friend traveling with us.
A great time was had by all! The service was excellent from the time we checked in throughout our stay! We had 3 rooms booked, and the front desk was very accomodation and got us all together on the ground floor as we had requested.
Just can't say enough about the staff and the excellent friendly service we had at every restaurant, bar, room service, at the pool area and on the beach! A special shout out goes to Miguel Angel Davila and Omar Coronado who went above and beyond to serve us every day at the beach (our fav!) We were never without a cocktail/beverage. Thanks guys, you were both awesome!
We had $1500.00 credit /room. We never used all of the credit up, but really enjoyed trying! Six of us swam with the dolphins, and had our pic taken with a sea lion. I highly recommend it!
We also booked a photo shoot, as a group of 8 and then family shots at sunset. Our photographer did a great job and made the experience fun. It ended up costing about $50.00 for each family and we recieved 5 pic's each and the complete disc. Very reasonable for the great photos and memories.
We used more credits at the Spa on mani's, pedi's and a massage. A special thank you to Alma who did our pedi's, great job!
We all look forward to staying at the Palace again soon! You just can't beat the excellent service, beautiful beach and killer sunsets!

Room Tip: Most people prefer an upper level room for the view. We definately prefer ground level, for easy ro...
  • Stayed March 2012, travelled with family
5 Thank Kelko4
Customer Servic... A, Guest Relations Manager at Hard Rock Hotel Vallarta, responded to this review, 18 April 2012
We are glad to know that your expectations were fulfilled; we look forward to the opportunity to welcome you and your family back and always provide you with the experience you deserve and have come to expect from us.

Kind regards,

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (812)
  • Polish first
chaska
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 April 2012

We booke this trip after extensive research of all inclusive hotels in the Vallarta Area. We typically stay at RUI or Barcala properties. This facility has no swim up bar in bar or lounge chairs built in the pool.. We had a deluxe ocean view room with king bed for our reservation. What we got was a double bed smoking in a shoebox room. We asked for the GM 3 times each time being told that we were speaking to the top leadership within the facility. When in fact we were speaking the front desk assistant manager, the front office manager, and so on. Did very little to take care of us and stated "RULES ARE RULES".

OLD dumpy rooms and no one within management there is empowered to do anything to improve your experience. FYI with the Hotel Monopoly Money credits they have where you can order off the menu a Robert Modovi Fume 2007 White Wine at 190.00 dollar and I looked it up. US dollar cost 12.95. It wasnt even a reserve bottle. It's a joke

Room Tip: Ask for upgrade without using your credits
  • Stayed April 2012, travelled with family
10 Thank dchaska
We regret to hear your inconveniences; this is not the image we like to portrait at Vallarta Palace, we kindly ask you to contact us at customerservice@allinclusivecollection.com to do the proper follow up.

Saint Louis, Missouri
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 April 2012

I am a Palace Club Member and had reservations for May 5 and also had set-up reservations for friends of mine on May 19. Palace Club tried to contact me 4/10 and got hold of me 4/11. Told me the Vallarta Palace would be closing during my reservations and they were very sorry. They would like to change my reservations to the Now Amber in the PV South Hotel Zone. Because they were sorry they would also in the future give me 4 free nights stay at any Palace Resort for each of my reservations. She gave me the Now Amber website address and asked me to take a look and she would call me back in an hour. 1 hour is a short period of time to research for a hotel you are not familiar with. I checked out there website and not a lot of info. Then checked Apple Vacations info on Now Amber and not much info there either. My big concern is I had paid for the upgrade of a Master Ocean Suite with separate Living room, Sofa bed and Dinning Room. Not the Standard Superior Deluxe room. The Now Amber has a Master Ocean View Room. The Palace Club said that I was correct and will try to secure reservation at the Now Amber with the Master Ocean View Room. I told her that I needed every detail spelled out on these new reservations because I don’t want to get to Mexico and have problems over my reservations with a Hotel staff that has nothing to do with the Palace Resort Organization. She said she will email me the reservations when they are secured. That was 24 hours ago and have not got that email yet. In the time waiting I have done a lot more research on the Now Amber. It is a member of AmResorts that own Dreams, Secrets, Zotery and Sunscape Resorts. After hard research and Trip advisor posts I have found that this has just opened this month and is Connected to the Secrets Vallarta Bay. A trip advisor post said that Adults can use both the Now Amber and Secrets porions of the Resort but kids must stay only in the Family side of Now Amber. Doesn’t have all the amenities of Palace and there is no Resort credit. I think I will be satisfied if they keep their word to get me the Master Ocean View Room and the 4 FREE nights at another Palace resort of my choice in the future. I must go to PV at this time because I have non refundable air fare costing over $1,000.

• Stayed April 2012, travelled with friends
6 Thank PV_Master
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 April 2012

If your thinking of doing a wedding there....DO IT!! Don't hesitate and just book it!! Even if your not getting married....for a vacations spot its fabulous!!! Our guest were superbly impressed with how great the food, selection and service was. Every single staff member was more than willing to bend over backwards to make sure our stay exceeded any expectation we had! :). The 1500 credit was incredibly easy to use...tons of sapce and lots of options! Carlos H the wedding coordinator was spectacular.....he went above and beyond what we expected!!!! An amzing man!!!! Vallarta palace you are very lucky to have him as an employee. And Carlos B from Maritimo and the beach......we were sooooo very lucky to meet you...amazing person....who made us feel like family. Thank you again for being a part of our celebration!! Actually....I want to thank everyone at the Vallarta palace for making it a Dream vacation and wedding!! Thank you thank you thank you!!!!!! We are looking forward to coming down again this year!!!

• Stayed December 2011
1 Thank ginahalls
We would like to thank you for choosing us to celebrate your very special day, knowing that it was as pleasant as you expected, and that you had an enjoyable stay here with us. We hope to see you soon for your anniversary.

5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 April 2012

Carlos the wedding coordinator and Carlos the beach server were extraordinary. I would recommend anyone looking to plan a destination wedding or family holiday to put the Vallarta Palace on the very top of their list.

• Stayed December 2011
Customer Servic... A, Guest Relations Manager at Hard Rock Hotel Vallarta, responded to this review, 17 April 2012
We are very glad to know the service provided by our staff fulfilled your expectations. Thank you for your kind comments.

We look forward to the opportunity to host you again at Vallarta Palace.

Best regards.
Iberostar Playa Mita
Iberostar Playa Mita
#3 of 11 in Punta de Mita
4.5 of 5 bubbles 2,710 reviews

Been to Hard Rock Hotel Vallarta? Share your experiences!