Our week at this resort was beautiful and we absolutely loved it. Because this resort was small, there was never a line up at the bars or the buffets. The main dining room was wonderful and the staff were amazing. Very accomodating, always went out of their way to make you feel special and you could tell that they loved their jobs. The rooms were very tastefully decorated and very clean. A small tip goes along way in making the staff feel appreciated.
The only negative comment would be about the nightly entertainment. They do need to improve in this area. There is not much to do in the area at night, although they are building a new casino, which I believe will open shortly.
Since this is a gated community, we felt very safe and there are security guards on the resort and the beach area.
We would definately return to this resort. Thank you for making our vacation great.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The all-inclusive Occidental Grand Nuevo Vallarta is the ideal hotel for families, couples, and friends looking to enjoy a fun vacation on the Pacific shores of Mexico. Recently renovated, Occidental Grand Nuevo Vallarta has been updated with the latest modern amenities and technology to ensure a pleasant stay. The hotel is situated on one of the most beautiful beaches in the Riviera Nayarit, minutes from the Nuevo Vallarta shopping center and the best stores and restaurants in the city. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Barcelo and Agoda so you can book your Occidental Nuevo Vallarta reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Occidental Grand Nuevo Vallarta Hotel Nuevo Vallarta
- Occidental Allegro Hotel Nuevo Vallarta
- Nuevo Vallarta Occidental Allegro Hotel