US$79
US$55
US$43
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$51/night.

US$64
US$57
US$55
US$78
US$76
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$84/night.

All reviewsgreat customer servicewould stay here againnoisecerealpillowsgym
Reviewed 18 April 2017 via mobile

This was my first visit to Mexicali. Chose this hotel based on reviews, price and location. I am glad I chose this. Check was easy, staff is very friendly and helpful. Rooms are clean and comfortable. Breakfast is OK but it's free. The best part is location-there are many good restaurants within 10 min walk. Unfortunately I was there just for day, didn't get chance to try many places. Would definitely return.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 21 March 2017

I love the City Express, I always stay there when traveling for Business or short Trips. The staff is amazing and they try to keep the hotels in good shape.

My main concerns were the Water Pressure (I have issues with that), but they took care and I really appreciate that. Breakfast is OK, but is Free. Parking is never a problem.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 28 February 2017

Very clean and nice location. The service was very good. Since we call to reserve, the girl that helped me was very helpful. I definetly recomend this place. Easy to park and niece view. I definetly will come back.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank 750gerardol
Reviewed 22 February 2017

Our experience with City was great. Place was very clean and nice. The front desk rep was great about explaining to us about our times and what they offered. I would recommend this place over any other

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 February 2017

Need better pillows and more cleaning in the rooms last time i sleep in the sofa bed but it was full of dust and very unconfortable my back hurt next morning the staff it's very friendly the breakfast it's very good but the coffee it's very bad since they put that coffee machine

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled with family