Clementines Mulege
Hotel Terrazas(Mulege)(Great Value!)
US$44
US$43
Las Casitas Hotel(Mulege)(Great Value!)
US$38
Priceline
  • Restaurant
  • Bar/Lounge
All reviewsla casitathe rivera great place to stayfamily vacationcliffshosttownbajasalvadoryardsbahia
Reviewed 25 February 2016

I didn't stay at this hotel and I'm glad I didn't because the owner stroke me as plain racist. When I called to make a reservation, I obviously spoke Spanish since I live in Mexico, the hotel is in Mexico, and as far as I'm concerned, Spanish is still the official language. Without even letting me finish my first sentence, the person who answered me told me right away "I'm sorry, I don't speak Spanish" and hung up on me....
I was so shocked. I understand that 90% of the tourism in BCS is Northen American but this is NO excuse to behave like that, open a business on Mexican soil and expect to live off Mexican natural ressources but cast away anybody that does not have something to do with North America.

• Stayed: January 2016, travelled with family
7  Thank Sustrencia
Reviewed 13 February 2016

Our visit to Mulege started out as a quick vacation to a "place" my husband did
research on, "best places to live and vacation in Mexico".
We made our plans, to stay at Clementines and for a test, we put our place up for sale while we were in Mulege.
The first person bought our place. This delayed our pre-paid trip to Clementines.
Our closing kept delaying our trip and Cliff had such patience and went along with our cancellations without getting upset or angry. (we post poned twice)

Finally we made it into this wonderful little fishing town. We came with the intent
to visit and found OASIS a really wonderful place. The location also allows you
to travel to many places in and around Mexico. WE look forward to the diving and snorkeling which I understand, are indescribable. Swimming in these beautiful waters is breath taking. Clementines was a wonderful surprise. The casita we rented had a beautiful few of the water, the Oasis is clean, pretty and very well kept up. The rooms here are fresh and linens clean. All you may need is in your room for in room dining.
Both English and Spanish. No problems with communication and you get more than you expect which is unusual out of the country. Cliff was so kind, even though we missed not only our original check in date we missed the the second dated as well.
When we finally arrived 31/2 weeks later, he still honored our pre-paid reservation.!!!
WHO DOES THAT???? He made our stay so easy and nice, we actually bought
a place here at the Oasis!!! Yes we bought #2. So if you come and stay, stop in for
a friendly margarita or good cup of coffee.

Room Tip: ask to be near cliff, he has great margaritas and all casitas have a view....
  • Stayed: December 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 6 May 2015

Mulege is a gem in Baja Califoria Sur. We drove from the northern Baja Peninsula and found it beneficial to stay in a hotel half-way down (close to the border of Baja Norte & Sur) It is about a 12-13 hour drive otherwise. Clementines Baja was a wonderful location on the river Mulege. Cliff and Susie were so helpful in making sure we had everything we needed for our family vacation. We had stayed 2 years ago and wanted to get back for longer and they had everything we needed (down to the deck of cards we asked for during the stay), gas barbecue was convenient to grill the local fish and shrimp, A/C worked great. It was so relaxing and even provided some excellent reading material to divulge in. Cliff gave wonderful suggestions for the area. The kayaks are available for use and fun to try. Our family will make this a regular vacation spot!! We have wonderful memories here..

• Stayed: April 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank Yvette P
Reviewed 5 April 2015

If you're going to Baja, you simply have to go see Cliff at Clementines in Mulage. He takes care of everything: Setting you up with the best fishing guides, whale watching, snorkeling, 7,000 year old pictographs, and the best places to eat. And, of course, his casitas are gorgeous places to stay, surrounded by visitors from all over North & Central America, gorgeous flowers, and tranquility. Just ask anyone in Mulage-they all know Cliff!

• Stayed: March 2015, travelled with friends
Reviewed 26 February 2015

Only stayed one night, but happy we did. We rented Casa Linda, and found it clean and comfortable. The kitchen has everything you'll need, including drinking water. The small development is right on the river and a short walk to a bar/restaurant where you can order the "special" of the day along with a margarita. Very welcome for road weary travelers. Cliff also welcomed out dog, which was super great. Would recommend to anyone!

• Stayed: February 2015, travelled as a couple