1,371 results
All reviews waffle maker complimentary breakfast sliding door early flight sat nav restaurant next door modern hotel excellent hotel self service walk in shower sofa bed plenty of parking good size excellent stay budget hotel overnight stay free parking
Reviewed 9 September 2018 via mobile

Very dated for a 5 year old hotel.
Staff were very friendly and helpful!
Rooms were very spacious and clean!
No road noise at all which was amazing!
Continental breakfast at 4am was stunning, fresh fruit and a waffle machine which was fun, a great selection! Only stayed one night so can’t give the best review!

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 September 2018 via mobile

Really modern and clean hotel with a very American feel. Very impressed. Location is a bit odd but worth the drive around the airpprt. Helpful staff, clean rooms and good breakfast. Not noisy despite being next to the airport.

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 4 September 2018

This hotel is a short hop from the terminal building. We checked in online and chose the room we wanted so our arrival at the hotel was speedy. Reception staff were friendly and efficient - as were all the staff during our stay. The room faced the runway and was really quiet, in fact despite the hotel being busy the corridors were surprisingly quiet. The room was modern and clean and everything you’d want from a reasonably priced chain. The real problem here - is the food. There’s no menu advertised online so the fayre is being sold as bar snacks; though they do steaks too. I had the salmon bowl and my husband chose the Caesar salad. Although there was nothing wrong with the taste, the portion size was served up as if for a child. I can’t say what the breakfast was like as we had to leave for an early flight, but you might want to consider taking a taxi to a pub in the local area.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 31 August 2018 via mobile

Good luck finding the hotel! Absolutely terrible signage , very stressful to find it. Using the postcode online the sat nav took us to a distribution centre. Totally lost, finding it added another 30 minutes into our journey and stressed us all out. I would suggest perhaps making the directions more prominent in the booking email and explain how difficult it is to find just using the sat nav. Having finally found it, we determined it was fairly nice little hotel although it really doesn’t look like much from the outside. Room was a good size. Disappointed that there was no fridge in room, not one to frequent mini bars myself but having a baby and preparing and storing milk became a lot more difficult. Also don’t understand why they provide glasses in the room but no water ? Nothing around shop wise so make sure you don’t forget anything! No idea where the nearest supermarket is.
Was very grateful we could order bar food and have it in the room. Breakfast was a little chaotic but enjoyed thoroughly, nice settings and ample choice. Very grateful the receptionist changed my room as a bath was necessary for baby, thanks again. Would maybe stay again if that way.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 31 August 2018

We were a party of nine that stayed one night en route to our destination. We were in the new extension of the hotel which was excellent. The breakfast was super quality and plenty of choice. The check in and out was quick and efficient and staff friendly and courteous. I would stay here again.

Date of stay: August 2018
LucyM2740, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton by Hilton Exeter Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 13 September 2018

Dear Norma N

Thank you for taking the time to write a review and provide valuable feedback on your recent stay. I was delighted to read your 5 star review and I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed your experience and everything suited your requirements so well.

I am happy to hear that you enjoyed our breakfast service also and your kind comments will be shared with the rest of the team I hope to be able to welcome you back to Exeter in future.

Regards,