Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 2 July 2019

We read the reviews for this motel and they said good things. I was not impressed from the get go. The Inn keeper was still in Pajama bottoms at 3 o’clock in the afternoon. They must of been full as I ended up with an upstairs room. My room had very old carpet and it was quite dingy. I have learned since I travel so much, to always check the bedspread and the ribbing on the mattress by lifting the sheets. My bedspread had many blood stains and an enormous urine stain on it ..very visible from the white underside. Thankfully my mattress had no signs of infestation. I was not comfortable in the room. The owner changed the bed spread upon my request. The heater in the room was excellent. My partner was on the first floor and her room had newer floors and seemed a bit brighter. When I turned down her bed I found a dead fly between the sheets and the bedspread. Not sure how that happened to die there. All the windows were very old and dirty throughout. The pool was overfilled and an algae green. The safety buoys were not attached to the walls. We did not visit it up close so it may have been swimmable despite the neglected look from the rooms window. There was no blow dryers and the centre of the first floor was quite junky with overflow of mattresses, cribs etc. This is the second motel I have stayed in where the door to the room is not secure and cannot lock properly.

Room tip: If you must stay here...stay on the bottom floor.
Date of stay: May 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 31 July 2018 via mobile

This motel is nice small town suprise.My room had a beautiful view of the pool and the Carolina forest. Next door is the OPP station so people tend to behave and obey the motel rules. It needs a bathroom update but for the price it was great

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 14 August 2017

We wanted to stay close to Owen Sound after taking our three kids to Storybook Park. We found this quaint motel online when all the hotels in Owen Sound were booked or overpriced. It's only ten minute or so outside Owen Sound. The room was fine and we didn't hear any other guests through the walls. There was an excellent view from the back window of the countryside and we noticed that there was a pool. We ran the air conditioner and the room remained cool all night. The satellite system worked fine. Everything was clean. The Wi-fi was easy to access. Overall, we thought the motel did the job and we'd definitely stay again.

Date of stay: August 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 11 July 2017

Stayed one night - Under New Ownership
Bed was like sleeping on a board on top of springs
Very old everything - Not sure if that was just our room.
Cable/Satelite was good
Not loud considering the proximity to the road
Cost - average
Very nice owners - Very accommodating. I Hope they are able to upgrade the rooms
Pool - looked good but due to chemical cleaning, it was closed.
Property very well kept and pretty

Date of stay: July 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Debbie T
Reviewed 29 July 2016

We stopped here on our way to Tobermory. Very friendly family run motel. We were surprised to find a pool around back and enjoyed an evening swim after a hot drive. Room was clean and tidy. Rooms a little dated but that never bothers us :)

Date of stay: July 2016