Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Hotels.com
Travelocity
Orbitz.com
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 31 July 2018 via mobile

This motel is nice small town suprise.My room had a beautiful view of the pool and the Carolina forest. Next door is the OPP station so people tend to behave and obey the motel rules. It needs a bathroom update but for the price it was great

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 14 August 2017

We wanted to stay close to Owen Sound after taking our three kids to Storybook Park. We found this quaint motel online when all the hotels in Owen Sound were booked or overpriced. It's only ten minute or so outside Owen Sound. The room was fine and we didn't hear any other guests through the walls. There was an excellent view from the back window of the countryside and we noticed that there was a pool. We ran the air conditioner and the room remained cool all night. The satellite system worked fine. Everything was clean. The Wi-fi was easy to access. Overall, we thought the motel did the job and we'd definitely stay again.

Date of stay: August 2017
Reviewed 11 July 2017

Stayed one night - Under New Ownership
Bed was like sleeping on a board on top of springs
Very old everything - Not sure if that was just our room.
Cable/Satelite was good
Not loud considering the proximity to the road
Cost - average
Very nice owners - Very accommodating. I Hope they are able to upgrade the rooms
Pool - looked good but due to chemical cleaning, it was closed.
Property very well kept and pretty

Date of stay: July 2017
1  Thank Debbie T
Reviewed 29 July 2016

We stopped here on our way to Tobermory. Very friendly family run motel. We were surprised to find a pool around back and enjoyed an evening swim after a hot drive. Room was clean and tidy. Rooms a little dated but that never bothers us :)

Date of stay: July 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank jkb2kidz
Reviewed 11 July 2016

We checked availibility on line then called to book, we were not informed the website was incorrect on pricing so a check in a suprise with rate change... I was upset sent email to owner and he explained that the website was from the old owner and they had tried to change th pricing or take down the site and could not, but they had been pretty good at informing customers of the rate when they phoned. I explained I was not told of the rate change and it was upsetting to get to a place to have the person say oh buy the way I forgot to tell you of th rate... He was very understanding and refunded the difference. I thought this was very nice of him and I told him I did understand his issue. The hotel is older and dated... but the rooms are very clean especial the bathroom. I recommended he get a hold of an IT guy to take done the website or set up a new one. For future customers just check on the rate.. The rates are in keeping with the age of the motel.

Room tip: ask for updated pricing... website is not correct, older dated motel.. but very clean friendly honest owners
Date of stay: July 2016