“Perfect Sunset Restaurant”

Fresh Restaurant & Lounge
Reviewed 8 April 2018

We enjoyed the food and atmosphere with a great variety on the menu including AAA steak which others who had it said it was incredible.

Reviewed 1 April 2018

Fresh is directly in the heart of Playa Zicatela in Puerto Escondido and the atmosphere and vibe of the restaurant were everything i had expected and hoped for for an on the sand of one of the greatest surfing beaches in the world. Everyone working there was in shorts or jeans and very chill;but don't be fooled. This food was as good as I can get in the heart of the city ,any city in North America. Our friend Shaun suggested it and he and my wife Lori and myself had great food,service and the atmosphere obliges you to enjoy your self. I had the steak ! It was fabulous,juicy and way better than i had thought I was going to get ( apologies for the pre-judging buty I come from Calgary and it's hard to beat a steak here). My hat is off to the Chef as my wife and friend both experienced above par meals. The only downside to Fresh is that we only visited it once. We'll be back!

Reviewed 1 April 2018

Three of us stopped in for dinner on March 27/18. Seating is at the back facing the ocean. There is only outdoor seating. All of the restaurants here are along Zicatela Beach and they are close together.. this made it a little noisy with the karaoke happening at the bar on one side and music on the other. The service was excellent as were our meals. The archera beef was delicious and the special of the day was tuna. The cost was reasonable. Very quaint and authentic.

Reviewed 25 March 2018 via mobile

Stopped by one day looking for an early lunch, but they do not open until 2. Came back for dinner on our last night. Service was very attentive. Ordered arracherra and coconut shrimp. Very good!

Reviewed 11 March 2018

We stopped by for afternoon appies and cocktails all were good really loved the prawns they told us that they host live music on Thursdays . So the next week we head down again got there just in time they fill up by 4pm for sure . Band was great cover band all the good old tunes . Service is great cocktails really good and fresh again appies good .Now The holiday is coming to a end came back for last dinner out had coconut prawns and Jambolya .Wow the Jambolya was so good best I had outside of New Orleans actually We ending up sharing because it was that good .

1  Thank rudereggie