See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 23 December 2016 via mobile

This hotel is located exactly where you want to stay if you want to walk to everything. You are within a 5 minute walk to the best restaurants, beaches, etc. This hotel is well managed, clean, well built and fully functional. The views from the large, shaded balconies are the best in PE. There is solitude at this hotel. The deluxe room is by far the best and worth it. The other rooms are high quality as well. I stayed in both during my one week at BV. Internet works ok. Beds are firm. Floors are tile. Showers work well. No tv's. this ensures the solitude. A selling point for me. It takes me back to travel in the 70's and 80's. I love it here.

Date of stay: December 2016
Trip type: Travelled solo
4  Thank hoopsover
Reviewed 21 December 2016 via mobile

The rool was equipped of a kitchen and a balconit with a beautifull view on the ocean.
It was also equipped with air condition.
The owner was really kind and very nice !
This is a great place and quiet.

Date of stay: December 2016
1  Thank Alfred D
Reviewed 7 October 2016 via mobile

The stairway to the room with the best view in town is nothing to be taken lightly but definitely worth it! The room provided a very comfortable bed, kitchenette and of course a hammock on the deck with a breathtaking view. The accommodation is located right in the centre of the main beach and we were even able to walk to the markets from here (~20minute walk). The owner was very friendly and accommodating and spoke perfect English, if you are Spanish impaired like us. Would definitely stay here again!

Date of stay: October 2016
2  Thank Nick S
Reviewed 12 September 2016 via mobile

We had the apartment on the top. Great views. Clean and tidy.
No noise from others although surrounding building works was annoying.
Steep stair climb from the street so It's a calorie burning climb everyday

Date of stay: May 2016
2  Thank Alex E
Reviewed 24 June 2016

I have been coming to Puerto Escondido for over twenty five years , and I have known the owners of this place since the beginning. Wonderful people that will take good care of you. They speak English and maintain great rooms and there is not a better view in any other hotel around here, hands down.
We always feel safe when we are here. And our stuff is safe. What more do you want when you are traveling. They are very knowledgeable about the local area and there are many wonderful adventures in the immediate area.
Escondido has grown a lot since my first visit. But this place and these folks have never changed.

Room tip: All rooms are nice.
Date of stay: December 2015