All reviews the cliff on site restaurant great porch world class food overlooking playa perfect beach view is amazing laid back private beach surf boards taxi into town wonderful restaurant short walk ocean waves read a book el cafecito playa zicatela
Reviewed 19 November 2017

My partner and I spent three nights there. Quiet, lovely views and a great beach which is below the hotel and not really accessible for those who are not mobile. Meals in the restaurant were fine. Only drawback worth noting is that the lighting in our room was poor, making it pretty much impossible to read a book for any period of time.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank PETER R
Reviewed 10 November 2017

My family had a magical week at Villas Carrizalillos. Our Villa was well equipped, great porch and hammock... perfect for relaxing. Its a short walk to the stairs down to the beach and beachfront restaurants. The food, views, and staff at the Villas restaurant were great. Its a great place to relax, eat, enjoy the views, hang at beach and disconnect. Truly magical

Reviewed 10 November 2017

We could not ask for a better place for our vacation. The views are spectacular! The food in their restaurant id delicious and the the staff was so warm and inviting. Sunsets and margaritas and hammocks... Perfect!

Room Tip: Escondido.. the hidden room
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 November 2017

Everything from the room, atmosphere, and food were incredible! I will never forget waking up every morning and looking out my bedroom window and seeing one of the most amazing sites ever. I couldn't imagine having anything close to a bad expeirence at Villas Carrizalillo.

Reviewed 3 November 2017

If you are looking for an impressive, affordable, relaxing getaway, look no further! This place is the best Mexico has to offer - comfortable accommodations, fabulous beachfront and pool, gorgeous atmosphere, and stellar food! I really appreciated the responsive, helpful, and very professional staff who seemed to truly enjoy what they do and knew everything there was to know about the area. Our clean and cozy villa didn't have a beach view, but it had a lovely stone shower, an excellent hammock, plenty of outdoor patio space, and a huge, beautifully tiled kitchen! I only hope I am lucky enough to stay here again someday.

1  Thank IntlLiving