All reviews great location the owner balcony overlooking the pool hot water nice pool playa zicatela air conditioning surfers beach mexico cafecito sunset accommodations
Reviewed 10 February 2017

we were a walk in off the street. They had rooms available so we stayed. The rooms are in need of updating but they very clean. I slept well on the mattress, pillows were to my liking. One firm and one medium. Instant hot water which is scarce in my. You have control of your own AC which was nice. My room came with a small patio with table and chairs. Staff was very friendly and polite. They have rooms from $25.00 us a night to $95.00 a night. Nice pool area with both sun and shade areas. In front of the pool they have a couple hamicks, tables to play cards on, lounge chairs to chill and read a book in. It was quiet around the pool, everyone was very friendly. Those that stay there for a extended time will introduce themselves to you. They have a dive shop on property. The owners dogs that roam around are very friendly and playful with the kids. You are 50 yards from being on the beach to see spectacular sunsets, surfers and nice big waves. The hotel is located in about the middle of the beach. Great location. Park your car and walk the rest of the weekend. When I go back to Puerto Escondido I will definitely stay there again. You will not be disappointed.

Room Tip: Front rooms have ocean views, I like ground level. You cannot go wrong with any room you chose based on budget.
  • Stayed: February 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank Ran V
Reviewed 30 January 2017

We have stayed at Hotel Ines many times over the past years. It is one of my favourites. The staff are friendly and helpful. The restaurant is excellent and the servers are awesome. The hotel is clean and tasteful. Great views and access to the Beach. Beautiful pool.

Room Tip: We love the rooms facing the Ocean. Beautiful sunsets.
  • Stayed: January 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 16 January 2017 via mobile

Excellent organization, clean rooms and clean everywhere.
The restaurant is without any doubt the best along the Zicatela stretch. The staff is warm and welcoming, the fish and seafood in the restaurant invariably fresh, and it is well worth a visit.

Stayed: January 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank Fred D
Reviewed 1 January 2017

We loved this place so much last year that we came back again this year.
Spotless, tastefully decorated, efficiently run, great views of the beach from the breezy balconies, and reasonably priced.
The friendly, professional staff goes out of their way to make sure you're comfortable.
What's not to love?

Room Tip: Get a room with a balcony
  • Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family
2  Thank nocontienenada
Reviewed 6 November 2016

Stayed here with my two sisters, the staff was kind, the facilities were mostly clean ( quite a bit of poo by the pool), air conditioning and a very central location to Playa Zicatela. The vibe down here is very chill, the weather is not. It is very warm during the day, plan on being active in the morning and at night. Mid day heat for those of us that are not used to warm weather is a scorcher. Such a great atmosphere. This hotel really offers a central location to everything in this part of the down right on the beach. There are rooms that face the ocean, in my opinion, it's worth the upgrade and the trade off that the wifi doesn't work in them.

Room Tip: We stayed in 204 and we had an awesome view of the ocean.
  • Stayed: November 2016, travelled with family