Blater Hotel(Puerto Escondido)
US$91
US$88
Hotelito Swiss Oasis(Puerto Escondido)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 01/08
US$50
US$49
  • Pool
Casa Losodeli(Puerto Escondido)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$37
US$36
Hotel Escondido(Puerto Escondido)
US$350
US$290
Barlovento(Puerto Escondido)
TripAdvisor
Akadia La Punta(Puerto Escondido)
TripAdvisor
Acuario Bungalows y Cabanas(Puerto Escondido)
  • Pool
Aldea Bacocho Hotel(Puerto Escondido)
TripAdvisor
Alebrijes Surf House(Puerto Escondido)
TripAdvisor
Best Night La Laguna Hotel(Puerto Escondido)
TripAdvisor
All reviewsrooftop poolplaya marinerowall paintingsrooms are largeminute walkcrowning glorycovered areacentral atriummid novemberpainted doorsexpansive viewslarge deckwaves crashingyear after yearthe upper deckbreakfast and dinnerenglish speaking
Reviewed 10 January 2015

The rooms are big and the beds are comfortable. We enjoyed the rooftop terrace with it's hammocks, pool and afternoon bar. You can get a beer, glass of wine, margarita or monitor and watch the sun set. Great restaurant. Owners Paul and Joanne are the best.

• Stayed: December 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Karen C
Reviewed 18 December 2014

I stayed here for 10 days and had great service and meals. Paul and Joanne the owners treat you like family. Clean rooms, and minutes to the beach and shopping. Joanne's kitchen is one of the best in all of Puerto. The roof top bar and pool gives a great view of sunsets every night. I have now retired and live in Puerto and my week is never complete with out a dinner at the hotel and the best Mojito in town.

Room Tip: Any room is great.
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled with friends
4  Thank Puertobeachman
Reviewed 29 November 2014

I met Joanne and Paul back in 2007 when I was first introduced to Puerto Escondido by my brother in law. Since that first meeting, they made me feel as if I was like family. They truly know how to treat their guests. Clean rooms, Reasonable rates, Fantastic food, Excellent Service! If you need anything, you only have to ask. I have been back several times since, have taken my children and a few friends. My wife Kerry and I are heading to Puerto Escondido again this coming February, and there is only one place we are going to stay. See you soon Paul & Joanne

Room Tip: there is not a bad room in the place, I prefer the second floor as puts us between the best of both worlds. top floor pool and bar, and street level
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Heart_and_Sol_Tours
Reviewed 24 August 2014

I was introduced to the Hotel Flor de Maria by a Mexican friend I was traveling with. At MXP500 a night I still cannot believe the value! It is just 3 minutes onto to the beach. They kindly allowed us to lock our motocycles in the basement. Everything about this hotel was comfortable: beds, the rooftop pool, friendly service. The rooms are spacious, and the hot water was plentiful. The hotel itself is quaint and so picturesque. Wi-fi was good and fast. I would have loved to try the restaurant, but sadly my friend was always in a hurry of a morning and we never got to try the breakfast.

One warning. There is no AC (understandable at the price), so the room may be too hot in the hottest season. For me, the fan was just adequate, but we did not go above 30C.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with friends
4  Thank GwilymHowes
Reviewed 23 March 2014

After asking for recommendations from friends in Oaxaca City as to where to stay in Puerto Escondido, we were directed to Flor de Maria.

We spent five nights as guests of Joanne and Paul and their staff. Our room was very comfortable and clean. The hotel itself is 'quaint' in our estimation and the long-time staff treat you as though you are welcome guests in their home.

The rooftop is wonderful...a small, refreshing pool; comfortable chairs and loungers; a bartendress; a small sandwich menu; shade, a constant breeze and a million dollar beach view.

The hotel is on a short street between the main road into town and Marinara Beach. A great, quiet location. A two-minute walk takes you to a good swimming beach.

The hotel restaurant is open for breakfast and dinner. The dinners are wonderful offering a great selection of probably five or six entres as well as salads and soups. Desserts are also great, especially the lime pie, my favourite.

We met guests who had been returning to this hotel for many years. We were not surprised. If you have the pleasure of visiting Puerto Escondido and are looking for a comfortable, welcoming, reasonable, convenient place to stay, you will not find a more wonderful place than Flor de Maria. Joanne and Paul are perfect hosts and you will want for nothing.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple