Free cancellation until 25/07
US$147
US$87
Priceline
Savings alert! 28% below average rates

The price you found is 28% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$121/night.

Free cancellation until 27/07
US$117
US$88
Hotels.com
Ramada Navi Mumbai(Navi Mumbai)
US$106
US$75
US$61
  • Free Breakfast
1,020 results
All reviewsroom servicerestaurant staffexcellent servicesecurity staffhouse keepingbusiness tripspecial thanksnice hotelrooms are cleanbreakfast and dinnerindustrial areaduty managertake carespecial mentionkeep up the good worknice experiencefront office
Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

I visited here for official purpose ,the staff here is very helpful and friendly .. The security features are also very good . One of the security personnel vinod bhagat helped me alot regarding local travels schedule and all as I was new in Mumbai . The buffet dinner was also quite good ,we got complimentary good speed wifi too .
It's value for money .

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Sunil_VermaGM, General Manager at Ibis Navi Mumbai Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 5 April 2018

Dear Guest,

We truly appreciate your comments regarding your stay at the Ibis Navi Mumbai. I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed the services rendered by our team members; and your kind appreciation will certainly be a source of motivation for all of them.

The team at ibis Navi Mumbai looks forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed 27 March 2018

Good for people travelling for business. Quite cheap. They have conference rooms. Breakfast is awesome, Food quality is good, Neat and clean rooms and Easy to locate. Washroom is quite small. It is situated on the main road

Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your positive ratings and I am glad to know that you liked the hotel and our services, it will indeed act as a source of motivation for everyone.

We thank you for your patronage towards ibis Navi Mumbai, and we hope your next visit will be even more pleasant.

Reviewed 19 March 2018

I read someone informs that the hotel is in the middle of the city- well it is Not! It is situated in Navi Mumbai (new mumbai) and not in old Mumbai. I am only writing this so you know in case you want to stay in old mumbai. Traffic in Mumbai can be quite an experience, so please plan well in case you need to go to the airport, my departure transfer took more than 1 hour. The hotel does offer airport transfers at a steep rate of INR2500 excl taxes, which is way too high.

The hotel looks rather new and is well maintained, bar and restaurant is in the lobby area itself. It also offers a terrasse if you want to sit outside. What I like about this Ibis hotel is that they include all guests- they even offer a smoking floor .

My check in went smooth, I was greeted as a member (which you can not take for granted in all Ibis hotels), in general front desk staff were friendly, helpful and very hospittable.

Room seemed a bit bigger than the usual standard Ibis room, comfy bed, good pillows, tv with plenty of english movie channels, unfortunately I was not able to find any english news. Minifridge and safe. Wifi worked fine in room. 2 bottles of water daily and coffe/tea tray.

Bathroom of usual Ibis standard, waterpressure a bit wobbly, sometimes water very cold or very hot. Room cleaning was inconsistent, and cleaner does not have much consideration for the guests, lots of noise & banging doors .

Breakfast is served in lobby restaurant from 630AM, mainly focused on the asian palate. But food was fresh and well prepared. Coffee was delish. I had most of my dinners here, a fine mix of asian and western food, all fresh and delish. Sitting outside I was often forgotten by staff which meant I was not offered dessert or coffee/drinks after my main! Apart from that I found most staff to be very kind and hospittable.

After my horrid stay in Ibis Cancun(January), I was a bit in doubt if I should choose the Ibis Navi Mumbai, but I was pleasantly surpriced and would have no problem staying again if in Mumbai.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business

Dear Guest,

Thank you for the appreciative comments about your experience at our hotel. At ibis Navi Mumbai, we take immense pride in our services and I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed the services rendered by our team members. Your kind appreciation will certainly be a source of motivation for all of them.

I have also shared your feedback regarding water pressure and room cleanliness with the Chief Engineer and the Housekeeper and would personally look into the same.

I have also highlighted your concerns regarding the Food and Beverage team with the Food and Beverage Manager and would ensure that it is looked into.

Reviewed 19 March 2018

Good for a short business stay around New Mumbai. Located on the main road. No hassles to get into the hotel. Staff are polite and helpful. Found a reasonably good spread of food for the breakfast and buffet dinner. Has a small and maintained gym. One can go for an outdoor walk around the hotel as well

Stayed: February 2018

Dear Guest,

We very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay at the ibis Navi Mumbai.

Reviewed 19 March 2018

Good Areas: 1. Breakfast is awesome. 2. Food quality is good. 3. Comfortable beds. 4. Neat and clean rooms. 5. Easy to locate.
Area of improvement: 1. Bathroom is very small. Specially the bath area is congested. Difficult for full grown person. 2. Wall between rooms are very thin. Practically you can hear the noises from the other rooms beside your. Sometimes it really creates nuisance, where people started snoring at night, etc.

Room Tip: Housekeeping team's response for taking back the food plates and it's packs were poor.
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business

Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us.

We have taken careful note of your feedback on issues highlighted by you. Our rooms and bathrooms are designed after an extensive market survey with an intention of best utilization of the space available. This allows us to deliver our promise of “wellbeing at the best price” with very competitively priced rooms.