1,045 results
All reviews room service restaurant staff excellent service house keeping business trip rooms are clean special thanks dinner buffet nice hotel industrial area take care duty manager housekeeping staff special mention keep up the good work front office nice experience
Reviewed 9 March 2018 via mobile

Pros:
1. Breakfast is awesome.
2. Food quality is good.
3. Very comfortable beds.
4. Very neat and clean rooms.
5. Easy to locate.
Cons:
1. Bathroom is very small. Speacially the bath area is congested. Difficult for full grown person.
2. Wall between rooms are very thin. Practically you can hear the noises from the other rooms beside your.Sometimes it really creates nuissance.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Sunil_VermaGM, General Manager at Ibis Navi Mumbai Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 12 March 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your feedback and I am elated to hear that you liked the hotel and our services.

Your positive feedback has been shared with the team and it will indeed act as a source of motivation for everyone.

The team at ibis Navi Mumbai looks forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Sincerely

Reviewed 9 March 2018

room and bathroom is very small. its like an airplane bathroom with a shower space added. but it is clean and serves the purpose.
room service food is good. hotel location is on the highway itself. no valet parking.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family

Dear Guest,

We very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay at the ibis Navi Mumbai. We are happy that your liked the hotel location and the food. We regret to know that the room size wasn't to your expectations. .

We thank you once again for your valuable feedback. Looking forward to see you back on your next visit to the hotel.

Regards,

Reviewed 6 March 2018 via mobile

I've stayed in a lot of ibis properties and a gold member but this is definitely the worst. I stayed with them (again) last month and here's a list of problems i faced
1. No privileges that should be given to a gold member given. I usually get toiletries like dental and shaving kit, Biotique shampoos etc when i stay in Ibis properties elsewhere but not here. On asking for shampoo, and waiting for 25 minutes ,i complained to the front desk. this has happened several times.

such things just lower the brand equity of accor hotels. whats the point of 15 minute guarantee if you can service it.

2. If you havent received points, dont expect them to help you. My mail has remqiner unanswered for several days on non accrual of points.

3. Basic things like plugpoints not working, shower faucet being loose dont work in a lot of rooms (ive stayed across sevral rooms in last year).

4. the laundry is old and gray - often spotted.

some good points - the gym is well equipped and functional. Some of the staff is really good and helpful. infact i left some belongings in checking out and they were promptly returned. i still think theyre understaffed - during breakfast the preparations from.live counter sit there till someone gets free and gives them to you. you often have to wqit for 5-10 minutes before someone would look at t
you to place an order. Proper training is required for better quality of service.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
Sunil_VermaGM, General Manager at Ibis Navi Mumbai Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 8 March 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your most constructive feedback regarding your stay with us, and I sincerely apologize for your experience not meeting your expectations.
Our aim and intent has always been to ensure that all employees are totally customer-focused and all guest concerns and requests are handled efficiently and I sincerely apologize that your concerns were not handled reasonably.

May I assure you that this is a rare occurrence and your feedback will be addressed with the respective team members to improve the quality of our services to avoid similar situations. I understand that any explanation will not erase the unsatisfying experience you had during your recent stay, let me assure you that i will personally ensure that you will have a flawless stay during your upcoming visit with us next week.

Reviewed 4 March 2018 via mobile

I booked this hotel room for my wedding night, did get a good deal through trip advisor and I was pretty happy with good reviews about the hotel..however there were other adverse comments also but I anyway was looking forward to a good experience. I was also allowed to express any special request.. And i mentioned about it being my wedding night. We were given a confirmation call on the day of stay and I again reminded them about my request to give me a good and comfortable room.. And the staff fulfilled all the expectations.. The room was good. Though they don't have room service.. They delivered the food to my room.. The breakfast buffet is pretty decent with a wide variety of Indian and continental variety. The food is pretty tasty and i don't find anything to complain about. The staff is courteous.. Ambience is nice.. Overall, very happy with the experience so i would like to give 5 stars..

Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest,

Thank you for staying at ibis Navi Mumbai and for reviewing us on Tripadvisor.

It is very pleasing to note that you had a comfortable stay with us and enjoyed the service rendered by our team.

All our team members understand the need of warmth and attention which a guest requires when they visit us. Your appreciative comments on the hotel service and in particular to the staff who left you with an experience to remember is truly humbling and I will personally share your sentiments with them.

My team and I would love to consider this moment to thank you and we look forward to your next visit in the near future.

Reviewed 4 March 2018

It is a ok Hotel at reasonable cost in Navi Mumbai. Room sizes are small with limited staff to attend you. Room service - you should not depend on. Food choice is limited with Musical chair kind of scenario during morning breakfast specially if you are alone.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business

Dear Guest,

Greetings from ibis Navi Mumbai !

We would like to thank you for taking out time to share the feedback of your stay with us. Our team at the ibis Navi Mumbai continuously strives to improve upon our existing standards and guest feedback helps us immensely to measure our progress in our quest of providing value for money hospitality.

We are disheartened that we could not live up to your expectation. We sincerely regret the inconvenience caused to you. Kindly be assured that the same has been taken up with utmost seriousness with the respective teams for necessary action. We would request you to treat this as a one-off incident and not let it mar your overall impression of our brand.