All reviews san juan wines rest km medialunas minutes wifi car garden bathroom
Reviewed 29 August 2016

it's a 3 star hotel. The attention of the staff is first class. The room is very large, comfortable, and very quiet. The bathroom is large and very clean.
The bed is very comfortable. You will have a very good rest. It is much much better than many large chain hotels in big cities. It was a very pleasant surprise. No doubt I will go again

Room tip: Second floor, Pool side view has better view
Date of stay: August 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 April 2014 via mobile

We had a very pleasant stay at this hotel. The hotel looks new and in very general good conditions. Rooms are big with comfortable beds. Breakfast is ok.
The best of the hotel are probably the garden and the swimming pool. But only choose this hotel if you have a car as it is a bit out of the city center.

Date of stay: April 2014
Reviewed 21 November 2013

I´m in fact very frequent traveller. And I appreciate not so much the luxury premises, but friendly atmosphere and good service. And that all offers this hotel. It connects indoor and outdoor, you can relax in different kinds of shadow places, enjoy small pool, greenyard, the staff is willing and friendly. Very good breakfasts, tasty lunches and dinners. It will be my pleasure to come again and to recommend this hotel to others.

Room tip: Avoid the rooms facing the busy road.
Date of stay: November 2013
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank KocourMikes
Reviewed 29 January 2013 via mobile

I found this hotel quite accidentally, when I was driving to San Juan. It's a bit hidden at the ruta 20, but it worth to look out for it. They have two categories of rooms, standard and executive, but the standard it way above what you get in Argentina for that kind of money. They even have a pool and a gym, which I didn't use because of the early checkout time at 10 am already. I had an excellent stay.

Date of stay: January 2013
Reviewed 3 March 2011

We have stayed here multiple times. While I was born in San Juan I have lived in US for over four decades. This is an excellent hotel. Clean, well maintained, quiet. Away from the downtown area, to me a plus. The rooms are clean and well appointed. One can see the owner personally supervising the service at the oddest times, and it shows. Breakfast could be better; in fact, the restaurant area is perhaps the weak point. The concessionaire of the restaurant, and its staff, do not appear to be held to the same very high standards that the rest of the facility. We eat somewhere else but for breakfast, and there is plenty to choose from in SJ.

Date of stay: April 2010