“Good food, impersonal service”
Review of La Piccola Italia

La Piccola Italia
Ranked #23 of 401 Restaurants in Morelia
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 15 August 2016

The food was very good and the place feels cozy and romantic; however, the service was a bit of a let-down, it felt a little like the staff wanted us to finish quickly so they could leave.

Reviewed 17 May 2016

The price is nice and the food is totally delicious, but there have been several times that me or the ones i went with have become sick.
When i asked what do they use to clean the vegetables, they say that chlorine does, i doubt that it does the job fine. I dont know if they have solved this. I havent go in a while.

Other problem is that there are too few tables, you need to wait for others to finish, and dont go for dinners, you need to go from 13 hours to 15 hours.

The food is really delicious.

Reviewed 28 September 2015

The food was great and plenty and service stellar. Nice surprise. I have walked by this place a hundred times without entering, but my friend enticed me. I loved it. Real Italian flavor. Good wine. Try the sangria too. Highly recommend this place.

Reviewed 10 August 2015

We visited here 4-5 times over a two week stay in Morelia. Food was consistently high in quality, service friendly. Will visit again in September 2015. Buena comida aqui!

Reviewed 29 July 2015

I like the atmosphere and the good prices. The salad with cilantro dressing is delicious. Unfortunately the last time I ate here I got pasta and there was a bit of dirt or sand in the sauce. I picked out a few tiny rocks--not a big deal to me, but this indicates ingredients that are not washed thoroughly.