“Incredible view.”

Restaurant Del Hotel Villa Montana
Ranked #22 of 433 Restaurants in Morelia
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 16 May 2017

You will not be able to partake of the pretty view while sitting, eating your meal but take a stroll after you've ordered and before the food arrives, or once you've finished your meal. It's gorgeous and very romantic. Nice to escape the hustle and bustle of central Morelia for a little while, too. Quite formal ~ white table cloths, etc ~ but not terribly expensive. The menu is good, if a bit uninspired. Not my best meal in Morelia but a good one, none the less.

Reviewed 4 December 2016

Very classy restaurant with an extensive menu of typical local dishes as well as French meals. Great wine list. All reasonable prices. Excellent service.

Reviewed 14 August 2016

We have just returned from ten days in Morelia, staying at the Villa Montana Hotel. While in Morelia, we tried every resturant that received good reviews, but our best experiences were here at the restaurant in our hotel. Service was excellent but unobtrusive. The arranchera steak was the best we had anywhere in Morelia. The Crema Poblano soup also was delicious, served in an edible bread bowl. Breakfast could be Mexican (Chilequiles with chicken and red sauce was my favorite) or European, both were good. All this while enjoying the view of Morelia from high enough to escape the anxiety of Morelia's crazy traffic. (It begins to resemble Mexico City traffic, unfortunately.)

Reviewed 1 July 2016 via mobile

The hotel is located in a small hill, very close to Morelia's most relevant attractions, but with the advantage of a lovely view of the entire city from different spots. Villa Montaña has a romantic setting, which will grant you an extraordinary experience. The colonial villa-type resort will enchant all your senses. Great place for a business trip (as it was my case), but I can imagine that can be lovely for a trip with family or your beloved one. The service is perfect. Overall a great option!!!

Reviewed 8 March 2016

I was there last friday 04 and I was very disappointed since friends have told me plenty of things ..... we ordered the risottos and wine then some tuna seared and everything was cold!!!!!!! and one thing that really bothered me was that the waiters were in to my conversation with the person that I was, I felt compelled to invite them to sit at my table so they could join our conversation.
one thing is for sure it has a great view of Morelia but I wont go back. for cold food and nosy service I rather eat somewhere else.

Price range expensive for the size of the portions quality good.
I´m sure there are better places ...don´t waist your money´