“Delightful dinner!”

Los Mirasoles
Ranked #13 of 431 Restaurants in Morelia
Price range: US$20 - US$50
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Local cuisine, Bar Scene, Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic, Groups
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Leon Guzman
Description: In a house from the 17th century you will find our grand mother recipes that can taste with a very fine wine from our wine cellar that has wines from the region and all over the world. We are a five star diamond award member and a wine spectator wine list. Come and join us...
Reviewed 17 May 2017

We had a lovely dinner-our food-especially the fresh fish-was very good. Friends at another table were unhappy with their food, but ours was all good. Interesting building-nice to sit in the courtyard.

Reviewed 12 April 2017 via mobile

I was asking my taxi driver for a recommendation for lunch, as I was finished touring for the day, and Wow did he pick a good one! Excellent food and an atmosphere to die for! I fell in love with this restaurant and will definitely go back!

1  Thank CGLink
Reviewed 15 March 2017

In the historic center of Morelia is this beautiful restaurant that serves lovely wine and delicious food. Unfortunately I had eaten a late lunch, so instead of ordering one of the beautiful entrees, I had an empanada appetizer and a salad of greens. Both were delicious and just what I needed. Others in the party had chicken or carne asada tacos that were, according to them, superb. Definitely a go-to place when you are in Morelia.

1  Thank miznovember
Reviewed 18 February 2017 via mobile

A must experience restaurant in Morelia. The service was first class and the food lived up to the atmosphere.
Traditional cuisine with a twist.
Highly recommend for a quiet dinner for two, or a gathering of friends.
The prices are more than reasonable.

Reviewed 18 November 2016 via mobile

This is a somewhat serious place, great for business related lunch/dinner, not for dating or food/drinks with friends. The food however is delicious. I had a great ojo de bife, different types of French fries and mashed potatoes with a great wheat beer. It was a great dinner.