See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 10 November 2015

I felt there for lunch due to a bumped flight.

Mexico is a good place to eat, this one it is not. Service was painfully slow, and the steak was like the sole of my boots.

I stay for almost one hour to get a beer, a single meat dish, and a coffee.

As they have no competition, they can do whatever they want, and really, they do

And, finally I got my check, and, oh surprise!, tip was already added. I asked the waiter to deduct part of the tip (in Spanish from Spain, so, no misunderstanding there), and he give me the change without deducting it.

Finally I get a refund of the tip.

Price was not expensive nor cheap: Beer, boot sole (aka steak) with onions, coffee : 179 Pesos. Plus 10% tip, if you want to pay for it

• Stayed: November 2015, travelled solo
Reviewed 3 March 2015

I was bumped from my flight on American Airlines, so they gave me a voucher to stay at this hotel which is about two minutes from the airport. It was a nice facility, very modern, clean and the restaurant wasn't bad either. In fact it was better than hotels I've stayed at in the US when there had been problems with my flights being delayed. If I had an early morning flight out of Morelia, I would most likely stay here again.

• Stayed: February 2015, travelled solo
Reviewed 21 July 2013

We have been flying to Morelia for over ten years, and we always wondered what Hotel Aeropuerto was like. We stayed there one night, after our flight out of Morelia was cancelled. Despite the inconvenience of the cancellation, the hotel really impressed us. The facilities, the rooms were super clean, the staff was super nice, and the restaurant (Mr. Muu) serves delicious food at a very reasonable price.

They have a shuttle service, so even though the hotel is at walking distance from the airport, their van took care of us and our luggage.

My only observation is that the shower cabin's door got very slippery once wet, but other than that, we had a great experience here and we will conser it as an option in the future, for late night or early morning flights.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
3  Thank Charito-Cory
Reviewed 12 November 2009

these is a very nice hotel next door for the airport
the rooms have a.c. cable tv and very clean and new.
they offer free coffe and bread,they also have chips and sodas with beers for a extra cost.
if you stand outside the hotel you can see the people over at the airport.the staff speak english and one of them told me that they were going to open a resturant bar next year.
the price for the rooms are worth staying.there is nothing much closer then these hotel .

• Stayed: January 2009, travelled with friends
1  Thank Tony092
Reviewed 6 August 2009

The room was absolutely fine, apart from being too big for one person. The hotel has no rooms for singles, only doubles. Nevertheless, I thought I would give the place a try since my flight out was at 6:30am and Morelia is 45 minutes away.

Unfortunately, although I booked by email and confirmed by phone, no one had thought to turn the air conditioner on and the room was sweltering. Instead of being able to go to bed right away at 9pm, I had to stay up for two hours until the room had cooled down (the windows don't open). Then, despite knowing I had to be up at 4:45 and despite an almost empty hotel, at 11:30 pm, the hotel staff installed a couple in the room next door to me. I had to listen to slamming doors, ringing phones, and conversations until after 1am.

Of course the radio alarm was not working. I was afraid to use earplugs in case the front desk forgot my wake up call and I did not hear my back-up phone alarm (it happens). So I had a pretty brutal 3 hours of sleep. I'll stay in Morelia next time.

• Stayed: August 2009, travelled solo