US$77
US$169
US$156
Fairfield Inn
    Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$181/night.

Free cancellation until 27/07
    US$98
    US$87
    US$146
    US$116
    Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$134/night.

Free cancellation until 29/07
    US$76
    • Free Internet
    Free cancellation until 27/07
    US$130
    US$109
    US$95
    Red Roof
    See what travellers are saying:
    Reviewed 17 August 2017 via mobile

I went thru booking.com ,I asked for an extra bed and booking.com said we can have one with no extra charge got to parkway inn and they want to charge 10 dollars extra a day ,just a rip off ,and then the bath shower spout pour water out at back of wall and am was in room 139 after the first room they gave was not clean my went off on the deep in,won't be stay any more I would have walked out but they charge you a cancellation few and am not give nobody free money.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
    1  Thank welldam
    Reviewed 11 August 2017

I stayed here for one week and I must say this place is pretty good. The front desk was friendly and helpful, the room was clean enough and included a few amenities, the location is good and the price is reasonable. You can at least sleep and take a shower without problems, but if you are looking for something more modern or luxurious, I would search for another place.

When I arrived they let me check my room before making a final decision, which was very kind of them, and check in was easy and quick. WiFi worked fine for me, but maybe it was because my room was close to the office. As I said, the room was clean enough, although there was dirt here and there, but I still didn't mind. The room included an A/C, a TV and a fridge which worked fine for me, and there were clean towels, soap and hair conditioner in the bathroom, so don't worry about bringing your own toiletries unless you are going to stay for a few days.

Breakfast wasn't that great since there are no many choices, but it was still fine. It's free, so don't worry about throwing your money away on breakfast. There are some places around where you can eat, so if you don't like it here I would advice you to save a few dollars and eat somewhere else. All in all, this place is good enough even when you are going to stay for a few nights, although they could improve their cleaning service a little bit. Remember this is just a cheap small place, so don't put your expectations too high.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo
    Reviewed 5 August 2017

The Good - The rooms are updated but small. They are very clean and the staff are very accommodating. The price was excellent in an area of expensive hotels and motels. The location is excellent with many good restaurants close by.

The Bad - The WiFi would not work in our first room so the next day they moved us to a room closer to the office and it worked fine. The Breakfast adds a new meaning to the word sparse. Cheerios with one choice of milk, one loaf of bread, bagels, small danish and miniature muffins. The butter, cream cheese and jam are in open bowls. I watched a member of the front desk staff, two morning is a row, drop the bread tongs on the floor and pick them up and put them back on the loaf of bread. She also picked through the loaf of bread by hand to get the fresh slices at the back. The garbage can was overflowing on both mornings. I guess the price makes up for a lot but not for the unsanitary breakfast.

Room Tip: Get as close to the office as possible for the WiFi to work
    • Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
    Reviewed 1 July 2017 via mobile

The front desk staff are great , rooms are nice and clean! Always free parking outside of room. Will be staying here more often when I come to town . The hotel is close to everything a lot of restaurants around.

Stayed: July 2017
    Reviewed 27 June 2017

This place is beautiful. When we got there we were extremely tired and just wanted to go to our rooms and the staff did just that. They were so quick to check us in and get us our rooms. They helped make our trip better. Love this place!!

Room Tip: The suites are amazing!!
    • Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple