1,022 results
All reviews private pool olive groves on site shop kids pool hire car hotel bus all inclusive resort per day one bedroom suite buffet service heraklion airport the hotel offers lovely resort sitting room relaxing holiday whole week yogurt
Reviewed 6 September 2017 via mobile

Nice hotel with amazing suites. We spend two weeks in Rimondi Grand hotel. Everything was beyond our desires. Many thanks to the ladies at the spa area for the amazing massages we had. We will come back as soon as possible......
!!!!!

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank Isabelledani1980
Reviewed 1 September 2017

Argiro in the spa is the best - I really enjoyed my massage, facial, and scrub - and there are two saunas which is nice. Overall the hotel is great. The staff is super friendly, the rooms are nice, and the good is amazing.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo
2  Thank Jackie Faye B
Reviewed 28 August 2017

The resort itself is fine, a bedroom, bathroom and living room with balcony. The rooms are cleaned daily by lovely friendly ladies, (though the sofas in the rooms could do with recovering) in fact all the staff are amazing and try their best to make your stay enjoyable. There is a spa, three other pools and two bars, sadly entertainment is lacking so the first week for us was quite boring. The second week we hired a car and got out and about around Crete. We found the driving to be quite easy, Crete really is a beautiful place. So to the downside... Interval International members seem to be charged a lot more than everyone else, snacks are extremely limited and the 'All Inclusive' drinks stop at 11pm?! Adults are not allowed fresh juice, only the children and the cocktails are cheap ready mixed. As I'm vegan I asked before I booked if they could accommodate me to which I was told yes! This would be true if I wanted to eat salad and chips twice a day, I did get the waiting staff and chef on my side and the chef would cook something for me if I asked, though I didn't like to keep asking. Would I go again? Unfortunately not to this resort, Crete? Definately!

Stayed: August 2017
4  Thank Lesley P
Reviewed 26 August 2017 via mobile

This was too be a special trip for us celebrating the 29th anniversary of wife's 21st birthday. The staff's customer services made this occasion just perfect! The spa staff gets 5-Star review, Argiro is a star player! Her attention to detail and going the extra mile made all the difference for us!! I can say the same for the reception team too just awesome! Shout out to Eli who made our accommodations feel like home!

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 August 2017

Amazing, kind, beautiful, helpful and proffesional staff. They really made the difference between a good vacation and an amazing one.
Perfect location!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
One of the quieter and better locations in Crete.
Our deluxe suite had an amazing mountain and sea view.
Food was very good and lots to choose.
THIS IS THE PERFECT HOME-AWAY-FROM-HOME.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family