All reviews nice hotel business trip yogurt costa rica wonderful restaurant onsite restaurant room was very clean and comfortable great front desk service walking distance pancakes mall fi allison edward luggage gracias internet
Reviewed 27 November 2016 via mobile

Was advised to stay there since the hotel is close by our offices. Apart from that, there is no reason to stay in this hotel. Got issue with the airport system, the whole hotel electricity went down for many hours...breakfast is decent though.

Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 15 October 2016 via mobile

The hotel is perfectly located, close to a mall, and many restaurants. The hotels restaurant is amazing, the food is very , very good! I was extremely impressed with the restaurant. And the staff is of the best I've seen anywhere, they are always making you feel welcomed and taking care of. The rooms are clean , the pool is nice, is a small hotel, but really good.

Date of stay: October 2016
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 6 September 2016

I traveled alone to Costa Rica for my first visit so I really researched the hotels before making reservations and then hoped that I had made a good decision. It was a great experience. It was pouring rain all the way to the hotel from the airport. When we reached the hotel, the cab driver immediately got out an umbrella and ensured a dry arrival. The receptionist at the desk spoke English and was very efficient. My check-in was quick. The room looked exactly as it looked in all of the pictures. It was very clean and comfortable. There was a train that woke me up at 5 am, but it wasn't a drawback to staying at the Jade. It was a great experience and I would stay again.

Room tip: I stayed in a room overlooking the pool. There was no traffic noise from the street.
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 6 August 2016 via mobile

The staff was exceptionally friendly. The breakfast is mediocre but the restaurant is good. The shower heads need to be updated as the water pressure is not strong enough. This hotel however is next to some really great restaurants. Napraia, Chancay, also, next to Calle 33 with another wide selection of great restaurants.

Date of stay: August 2016
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 10 July 2016

First trip to Costa Rica and nervous about the accommodations. This quaint hotel is walking distance to a nice multi-story mall, restaurants, shopping and the university. The entire staff was friendly and spoke English. The breakfast buffet was well stocked with an eclectic mixture cuisine. I could tell that Glenda took pride in her duties in charge of the buffet. The front desk staff was always ready to help or assist in any way possible. The room was very nice and clean. Excellent view of the courtyard and pool. The double bed was comfortable( two per room) and the restroom was clean with a spacious shower. I would definitely recommend this hotel.

Room tip: We were on the second floor with rooms on either side and below. We never heard a peep from the other rooms.
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple