2,115 results
All reviews bedroom villa full kitchen javier's restaurant serenity pool swim up bar flor de noche terry cloth time share san jose timeshare presentation directly across the street ocean view rip tides lounge chairs timeshare pitch tacos exchange rate
Reviewed 15 June 2018

The resort was beautiful! We also felt very welcome there, but one employee stands out to us. Every day we were by the pool, Damian Oribio was always there to check with us. If we needed something to eat or drink, he would make sure a waiter would come by, and if we needed a towel, he would make sure to get it. He was very friendly and attentive, and really seemed to genuinely love his job. One thing my wife and I noticed was that he totally sounds like Sylvester Stallone! When we were wrapping up our trip, Damian made sure to say how much he enjoyed helping us, and suggested that we watch the sunrise before we left ... we did, and it was gorgeous!!

This was a great trip, but was made excellent because of Damian's friendly manner and attentiveness!!

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 June 2018 via mobile

We had an amazing time here! The staff is extremely friendly and helpful. I loved the openness and layout of the hotel. The pools are awesome. They have happy hour at the swim up bar from 3-5pm. Before we got here we were nervous before about crime, etc. outside of the resort, but there is nothing to be nervous about. We walked from the resort to the store and felt very safe. You can take a $7 cab ride to Walmart. The area surrounding the hotel is similar to South Beach. It’s a little strip with restaurants and shops. This area is more family friendly and quiet. Cabo San Lucas has more of the nightlife and is a $40 cab ride. The only negative comment I have about this resort is that you can’t swim in the water at the beach. It’s extremely rough. However, they have a great setup on the beach with chairs and beds, entertainment, horse rides, restaurants, bars, and the pool overlooks the beach. We are already planning our next trip back.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Maureen N
Reviewed 14 June 2018

The resort itself is breathtaking. You can read all about it's views, the pools, and the food on other reviews. Truly amazing! My review is for Raul Nino! He was the friendliest bartender I have ever met. My wife and I were impressed with the drinks he made. He added to our experience at Cabo Azul because of his personality and professionalism. But more importantly it was the way he interacted with our 2 year old daughter. She was very excited every afternoon to she Raul. He would hand her a cherry and she lit up. On his day off as we walked by the bar she asked, "Where is Raul?"

I highly recommend Cabo Azul has a family and/or couples vacation spot. Thanks again Raul Nino, you added to my family's experience!

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 12 June 2018

Beautiful property well maintained friendly staff great dining options Starbucks on premises Beach is not user friendly but pool accommodations more than make up for this little fault. Time share presentation and or owners update was friendly and not pushy like i have experienced in other Diamond Resort properties.

Stayed: April 2018
2  Thank Z2610MYrobertb
Reviewed 11 June 2018

I do love this hotel. I love the staff too. Everybody was really great. There absolutely is an issue with getting the correct room (paying for an ocean view and actually getting an ocean view). Three of my guests did not get what they booked and I was about to be the 4th. I ended up crying at the checkout desk (emotional, stressed, etc.). The room I did get was ok. I did expect more because we were getting married there. I thought there would maybe be an upgrade or an amenity - something! There was nothing at all. It didn't seem to matter that we were getting married there, hosting 2 events there and bringing 50 people to the resort for 4-6 days. Those 2 things were very disappointing. Also the service at the pool was quite slow at time. Other than that, everything was great. My kids loved it, the staff was so great, the food was great, the drinks were great. I was nervous about flowers and food and décor but everything turned out beautifully and I was super happy.

I did a survey when I returned and I actually did expect to hear from somebody. I also wrote my wedding planner asking her about a few things that had happened at the wedding (quite certain we didn't drink all our wine and they were supposed to give it to us) - she never responded. The no follow up leaves a funny taste in my mouth and not as eager to return.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends