“Great service and good food”
Review of Aquario

Aquario
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 2 March 2018 via mobile

My wife and I stopped for dinner after doing the Thursday art walk. We were staying next door at the Tropicana and, because of the very friendly waiter at Aquario, we wanted to try the food here for our last meal before heading home.

My wife had the tortilla soup and fish tacos. I had the onion soup and the chicken enchiladas. We both liked our meals a lot except for my wife who thought the tortilla soup was to spicy for her. I finished her soup and thought it was great.

We ate upstairs because the outside seating was full. The restaurant is not fancy but the service was great and the food good. In the end, aren’t the food and service what’s important anyway?

Next time we visit San Jose we will visit the Aquario again.

Reviewed 1 December 2017

My wife and I went with 3 other couples. We were seated promptly, received our drinks quickly and our meals all arrived in good time. We all enjoyed our meals, from the soup to the shrimp and lobster everything was prepared to our liking, served hot and delicious. The waiters were all very attentive and friendly. Would recommend this place to everyone!

Reviewed 23 June 2017

We stopped for lunch while shopping in old town san jose del cabo. The street sign menu said it all - 3 tacos for $90 pesos (or approx. $5 USD). The price can't be beat and the fish tacos and shrimp tacos couldn't be beat. My daughter got a burger and fries and loved it. Our family of 5 ate for a fraction of the cost of other restaurants. The owner/staff are friendly and helpful. You can choose to sit on the sidewalk or go upstairs to the rooftop dining that has AC on a hot day. Good drinks and great food at an amazing price make this a frequent stop on our Cabo trips.

Reviewed 7 May 2017

Sta out side and enjoyed some great margaritas. Jose was a great waiter not to mention a wealth of info about what to do in San Jose del and surrounding areas. Stop in and say Hola to Jose.

Reviewed 19 March 2017

We took a break from shopping, and were looking for a small place with local flavor, to have a small lunch. This place was just right. My wife had the BLT, and I had the beef quesadilla. Both were delicious and a good sized portion. People were very friendly. We often prefer a smaller place like this over the bigger, fancier, corporate type places.