“amazing” 5 of 5 bubbles

24 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 55 helpful votes
“amazing”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 November 2010

these guys were great, our whole family went, including my 6 year old son who went first, after he went everyone else was too chicken not to go. the staff did a great job in making us feel safe. There is hiking involved, and since my wife wanted to do some hiking on this trip we killed two birds with one stone. We just returned, we went on november 23rd. I do not recommend having a big breakfast and then doing this, which I made the mistake of doing, my wife thought I was going to have a heart attack. The kids had a blast, the staff was great, highly recommend this!!

1 Thank traveldoc27

Caldwell, NJ
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Not recommended during the summer months -- much too hot!”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 July 2010

In my opinion, the management does NOT provide adequate warnings to prospective participants.

This is a ziplining place literally in the middle of the Mexican desert. You have to hike uphill the entire time in order to reach each ziplining run in the blazing sun! THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NO SHADE! I attempted this during the week of July 12 and developed heatstroke after about the first 4 trails. There is no way off the trail once you start. the only thing you can do is skip a few trails in order to get off the mountain sooner.

The only good thing I can say is that the guides were very attentive to me once they realized that I was in serious physical trouble.

1 Thank bigmarnj
Los Angeles
“A total blast”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 January 2010

The was an awesome tour. The Tarzan swing is a total rush. 12 long and very high runs which were a total blast. Tour guides were great and company is very professional.